Genuine Bat dealers in Lahore, help please

ibtisam.jawad

Debutant
Runs
Hello,

Long time reader but first post here. I've started playing cricket in Las Vegas for recreation. So now I need to buy some cricket bats. Luckily a family member will bring them with to avoid shipping :)

I have heard that Zaidi Sports (Chuburgi/Multan Road?), CA Center (Multan Road) and Millat Sports (Shalmi?) sell genuine products?
Can you recommend any other shops that sell genuine bats?

I want to buy the following bats:
- Ihsan Inferno 950 (Quote: Rs. 12500)
- MB Malik Bubber Sher (Quote: Rs. 10800)
- MB Malik Sher Amin (for net practice) (Quote: Rs. 6800)

Also, what would be a reasonable price for above bats?
I've got the quotes listed above. Do they seem ok for a genuine English willow bat? Seem rather low?

Thank you for your help in this matter. I listed CA center above because I'm also looking at CA 8000 plus.

Regards,

Jawad

btw your thread would be moved to the equipment forum...

I bhought unbraned bats from Anwar Sports SUPERB Bats and good service.

Check out Monty sports near Zaidi sports who sell there own brand. Be aware of his prices and his chit chat :) I hear many of shop sell fake bats

Thanks bro. That's why I wanted to know which shops sell genuine name-brand bats. I found the CA Center through contacting CA factory but haven't heard about Ihsan. I've played with the Ihsan 950 and really like it. So I would like to get that.

I have also used Ishan 950 good bats.

For me shops in Pakistan dont know what service is.

Thanks bro. That's why I wanted to know which shops sell genuine name-brand bats. I found the CA Center through contacting CA factory but haven't heard about Ihsan. I've played with the Ihsan 950 and really like it. So I would like to get that.

Back