Which is the best bat?

Reza

Debutant
Runs
Hi guys,

I ve been looking to buy a new bat for some time and have been reading previous threads from the forum, and sources from other websites.

I have narrowed my selection to 4 bats.

- CA 15000
- SS Gladiator
- MB Limited edition
- MB bubber sher

I dont have any price limitation. Just want the best bat.

Advice??

Gladiator if you want performance and if you want it to last a few seasons, 15k if you want performance for 1/2 seasons

Would vote for SS Gladiator !

Excellent piece of willow and pretty lasting as well.

CA plus 15k or Buber Sher LTD some Bubber Sher bats have insane grains and pick up to weight ratio !

What about Malik bats. Suprisingly, no one has considered them although reviews suggest it being a very good stick.

if mb go for bubber sher becoze it is a monster and a beaut by the look of the grains and may not be that expensive!

What about Malik bats. Suprisingly, no one has considered them although reviews suggest it being a very good stick.

They dont last very long, they easily break. 1 to 1.5 season. Gladiator i heard requires alot of knocking but they last 3-4 seasons. CA 15000 will probably give you a little better performance than Gladiator, but the performance dies down.

Gladiator is hard to find here. So Still CA 15000 is option. Else i would recommend CA 10000 its a good bat aswell

try SG bats and if you have any contact in india than go to flipkart.com and check cricket bats they offer genuine goods at very competitive price. e.g. they have SG SUNNY TONNY a top quality english willow bat used by raina, gambhir and it is at indian rupees 6,300 which is usd $120. i m staying in Zambia (Central africa) but my native place is mumbai india so i use to order goods to my home as they dont ship outside india :( and my parents courier it to me here. they also have almost all brands.

Back