Cricket bat advice needed! Please :)

kashi

Debutant
Runs
Hey fellow passionate members :)

I have spent a few days roaming this forum and reading thread after thread but I am totally lost, so some advice and help from the experienced would be appreciated.

Basically I used to be a big lad, i started playin for a team and my aim was to hit because running was not much of a choice. I had a MB Malik Gold which did the job very nicely, I was also predominantly a leg-side player.
However 3 years later I have worked on my game and cut out the aspect of slogger, and made my game all-round. I like to spend time at the crease and love stroke-play. I have lost weight and am fit so running is not a problem. I have practiced and trained very hard over 3 years to get to where I am.*
Finally I have got into a team, and inshallah will be batting at no3. I like to play all the shots and back my timing and power, I have eliminated slogging from my game but i do play controlled shots in the air. I have also developed m temperement and things are looking good mashallah.

Right I'm looking to buy 2 bats which can help me with my style of play. I have training with the MB Gold but I feel the need for some new gear.*
At the moment Adidas Parella and some SS bats look good, I want to buy in the next few weeks so any advice is appreciated.

Soz for the long detail
Thanks

Last edited:
Budgets not an issue tbh...
Ive seen SS the shape ofthe bat looks really good, but im unsure if it will be suitable...

CA 15000 has some very good reviews.Also coming at No3 I would prefer a bat with low to mid sweet spot..

CA 15000 has some very good reviews.Also coming at No3 I would prefer a bat with low to mid sweet spot..

yes, i've been using ca 15000, its just magical........one of the finest willows u'd ever play with!

Thanks people for all the great advice, im liking both the 'ss gladiator' n the 'ca 15000'...
I will be buying these bats from pakistan, does anyone know any realiable suppliers in rwp/isb area? Thanks

Thanks people for all the great advice, im liking both the 'ss gladiator' n the 'ca 15000'...
I will be buying these bats from pakistan, does anyone know any realiable suppliers in rwp/isb area? Thanks

Buy ss bats from India bro, or drop by a factory shud be better or a ca factory

Ah good advice man, thankszzz
As of now, i debut on sunday for the team n it's first game after 3 years. The mb malik gd is going great as of now, mashallah. Wish me luck ppl, lol

Back