Did Imran Khan get jealous of Sher Afzal Marwat?

Imran Khan should should leave Pakistan for a western country then start dating white women again and have kid's with them. That is what he does best! He ain't no leader but is absolutely obsessed with the thought of leadership. Even in 1992 Waz and Miandad played an equal if not a greater role in winning us the WC yet he took all the credit with his ridiculously embarrassing speech. With him it is always about how great I am! His idea of making peace with India would be handing over AJK to them.

Imran Khan should should leave Pakistan for a western country then start dating white women again and have kid's with them. That is what he does best! He ain't no leader but is absolutely obsessed with the thought of leadership. Even in 1992 Waz and Miandad played an equal if not a greater role in winning us the WC yet he took all the credit with his ridiculously embarrassing speech. With him it is always about how great I am! His idea of making peace with India would be handing over AJK to them.
I think his winning the election with a 2/3rd majority has sent the likes of you into a tail spin with no coherent line of thinking that anyone but the Noora propaganda cells put out.

It wasnt his leadership, it was all the Establishment that are today allowing PKs to be murdered on its soil. Its the Establishment that have destroyed economy and are treating PKs as its enemies by stealing their mandates, it was they that won it, not IK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer the many accusations of mine on your great hero! Aafia, all the anti western propaganda of this hypocrite, Abhinandan and doing nothing when India removed article 370. Yes IK's anti military rhetoric instigated the My 9 attacks. I have seen many video's of PTI thugs and hooligans causing heavy damage.

What is it you expected the PM of Pakistan to do if India removes one of it's articles of constitution?

What is it you expected the PM of Pakistan to do if India removes one of it's articles of constitution?
It is more incoherent rubbish recycled from , old Noora propaganda that IK sold Kashmir when we know establishment was fully conniving with NS and Modi against IK and even invited him to PK after the article 370 was abolished. Its the reason this guy is running from answering why PKs have been killed on PK soil by Ind security services. He doesnt have an answer so he runs this way and that way.

I think his winning the election with a 2/3rd majority has sent the likes of you into a tail spin with no coherent line of thinking that anyone but the Noora propaganda cells put out.

It wasnt his leadership, it was all the Establishment that are today allowing PKs to be murdered on its soil. Its the Establishment that have destroyed economy and are treating PKs as its enemies by stealing their mandates, it was they that won it, not IK.
To idiots every opponent of IK is a Noora or Poora whatever that means? Pak people are ignorant voting for a former Cricketer. That is all they know about him, they don't understand the difference between politics and Cricket. This is why they are repeatedly fooled. Now your hero is in prison, upon his return will surely do another u-turn he is famous for. The establishment may not be angel's, neither is IK so lets not even go there. He broke all his pre election promises which is why India rightfully mock him and laugh at him.

To idiots every opponent of IK is a Noora or Poora whatever that means? Pak people are ignorant voting for a former Cricketer. That is all they know about him, they don't understand the difference between politics and Cricket. This is why they are repeatedly fooled. Now your hero is in prison sucking his thumb, upon his return will surely do another u-turn he is famous for. The establishment and general's may not be angel's, neither is IK so lets not even go there. He broke all his pre election promises which is why India rightfully mock him and laugh at him.
And to us that debate with Nooraas and PPP supporters, you guys can be read like open books. You get your talking points from Geo and media cells. Let's look at you. Firstly, you claimed IK sold Kashmir, well Nooras claimed this a 1000 times. So no more needs to be said. Then you went on to claiming he was overthrown because he was pro Ind, a lie so easily dismantled that it took all of 10 seconds and you even got embarrassed by the Ind poster on here.🤣🤣🤣🤣

But it didn't stop.there, I asked you why PKs were being killed by Ind agents on PK soil. And each time you evaded this question, so far at least 5 times. Why is that? Is it IKs fault that people have been murdered by Inds with full connivance of Bajwa, Munir and NS. Why are you running from this basic question.

But there is more. You claimed 9th May was planned by IK. Another lie made by the Junta and the Nooras. Surely you would have evidence like CCTV and cases would have started. But Dr Yasmin and others are given date after date but no prosecution? And that is a year of nothing but lies. But there is even more, apparently the cameras were damaged. Well someone like you would buy this rubbish but the footage storage isn't kept on cameras🤣🤣🤣, but I bet you believe this rubbish too about all the CCTV cameras being down.

So once again Why have been PKs been killed on PK soil by Ind security agencies? What happened to CCTV footage of 9th May. Why hasn't it been made public and used in court.

And to us that debate with Nooraas and PPP supporters, you guys can be read like open books. You get your talking points from Geo and media cells. Let's look at you. Firstly, you claimed IK sold Kashmir, well Nooras claimed this a 1000 times. So no more needs to be said. Then you went on to claiming he was overthrown because he was pro Ind, a lie so easily dismantled that it took all of 10 seconds and you even got embarrassed by the Ind poster on here.🤣🤣🤣🤣

But it didn't stop.there, I asked you why PKs were being killed by Ind agents on PK soil. And each time you evaded this question, so far at least 5 times. Why is that? Is it IKs fault that people have been murdered by Inds with full connivance of Bajwa, Munir and NS. Why are you running from this basic question.

But there is more. You claimed 9th May was planned by IK. Another lie made by the Junta and the Nooras. Surely you would have evidence like CCTV and cases would have started. But Dr Yasmin and others are given date after date but no prosecution? And that is a year of nothing but lies. But there is even more, apparently the cameras were damaged. Well someone like you would buy this rubbish but the footage storage isn't kept on cameras🤣🤣🤣, but I bet you believe this rubbish too about all the CCTV cameras being down.

So once again Why have been PKs been killed on PK soil by Ind security agencies? What happened to CCTV footage of 9th May. Why hasn't it been made public and used in court.
Now tell me IK said he will liberate Kashmir prior to being elected, did he do that? Never mind Noora or Poora even Indian Congress on this subject. What did he do when article 370 was revoked? I do not get embarrassed rather always hold my ground when I believe in something.

Once more as always you are running from my accusations on Kashmir when he asked "should I attack India?" after article 370 was removed?

On Abhinandan he may as well have given him "Sitara-e-Jurrat" instead of returning him to India so soon. He again humiliated himself when India told the world Pak returned Abhinanadan so soon fearing an Indian military response. Yes he did encourage May 9 by constantly attacking the military holding them responsible for everything wrong in the country there is no doubt about that at all. What a thick thing to say with your CCTV and all! Did you expect IK to be part of the attacks himself that he should be seen on camera? For sure you will now tell me that the military is responsible for sending him to prison or he is not in prison but on some holiday!!

Pak people are killed every day in the country in case you have not noticed.

Now tell me IK said he will liberate Kashmir prior to being elected, did he do that? Never mind Noora or Poora even Indian Congress on this subject. What did he do when article 370 was revoked? I do not get embarrassed rather always hold my ground when I believe in something.

Once more as always you are running from my accusations on Kashmir when he asked "should I attack India?" after article 370 was removed?

On Abhinandan he may as well have given him "Sitara-e-Jurrat" instead of returning him to India so soon. He again humiliated himself when India told the world Pak returned Abhinanadan so soon fearing an Indian military response. Yes he did encourage May 9 by constantly attacking the military holding them responsible for everything wrong in the country there is no doubt about that at all. What a thick thing to say with your CCTV and all! Did you expect IK to be part of the attacks himself that he should be seen on camera? For sure you will now tell me that the military is responsible for sending him to prison or he is not in prison but on some holiday!!

Pak people are killed every day in the country in case you have not noticed.
So a guy that loves the Establishment so much and literally worships criminals and lies on their behalf can't answer a basic question- why have the Inds been allowed to kill Pks on our soil and the Establishment can't utter a single word. You are right PKs are killed every day but who is behind the killing? Well you guessed it, the very same guys from establishment. The PHC judges complained that in a recent case they had threatening calls from terrorist groups based in Afghanistan, you may ask why the terrorist groups( read ISI) would threaten High Court judges in PHC when they gave relief to PTI workers. Well we know that you guys hate PK, you threaten and kill PKs. You have no respect for our laws and basically are mercenaries for the Americans. Today news has started to emerge that as part of the IMF loans you have offered 2 bases.

IK has sabotage your parade of loot and selling PK for years and he has 80% of PK people with him. Munir is threatening PKs every day but guys like to pretend that you have support. Well the election showed without the gun,you are nothing.

So a guy that loves the Establishment so much and literally worships criminals and lies on their behalf can't answer a basic question- why have the Inds been allowed to kill Pks on our soil and the Establishment can't utter a single word. You are right PKs are killed every day but who is behind the killing? Well you guessed it, the very same guys from establishment. The PHC judges complained that in a recent case they had threatening calls from terrorist groups based in Afghanistan, you may ask why the terrorist groups( read ISI) would threaten High Court judges in PHC when they gave relief to PTI workers. Well we know that you guys hate PK, you threaten and kill PKs. You have no respect for our laws and basically are mercenaries for the Americans. Today news has started to emerge that as part of the IMF loans you have offered 2 bases.

IK has sabotage your parade of loot and selling PK for years and he has 80% of PK people with him. Munir is threatening PKs every day but guys like to pretend that you have support. Well the election showed without the gun,you are nothing.
Now you answer my questions before asking me them. I don't love any establishment but love the military who defend Pakistan. Had it not been for them we would have been another Iraq, Syria or even Palestine. Are you saying the establishment are attacking and killing our people?

Did the establishment not go in to Afghanistan and take care of terrorists a while back?. They are not super human neither are the ISI unable to stop all attacks.

We know the Pak Taliban live in both Pak and Afghanistan. IK has constantly shown his respect for Pak laws by breaking them himself now he is hiding like a mouse. He receives expensive gifts from Arab's then points the finger at others. Now if you are attacking Pak politicians then they are all the same including Imran Khan. There is no good politician in Pak.

So anyone who opposes Imran Khan and PTI is a criminal even those who once supported him. Great logic!

I think, You guys need to stop derailing the whole thread. It has already been turned into IK and establishment talk. All irrelevant posts will be removed.

Sher Afzal Marwat replaced by Waqas Akram for Public Accounts Committee chief slot​

Chairmanship of the National Assembly’s Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has become a bone of contention and triggered a tug of war between senior PTI figures after it emerged that its political committee had voted to replace maverick Sher Afzal Khan Marwat with Sheikh Waqas Akram.

A party insider told Dawn that PTI’s political committee met in Islamabad on Friday night under its chairman to discuss the nomination with majority voting to replace Mr Marwat with the MNA from Jhang.

The party insider said that nine of the 19-member committee headed by Omar Ayub voted for Shaikh Waqas, seven for Mr Marwat, with Aon Abbas, although present, opted to abstain. Former speaker Asad Qaiser and Mr Marwat were not present.

“This is a conspiracy against me by the PTI establishment,” a bitter and angry sounding Sher Afzal Marwat said, confirming the report, when approached for comment over the phone.

PTI political committee’s decision triggers tug of war among party leaders

He particularly named Mr Ayub and Shibli Faraz amongst those, he alleged, were engaged in never-ending conspiracies against him. “Because I am popular,” he said.

Dawn sent a WhatsApp message on Mr Ayub’s mobile phone seeking his comments on the allegations.

Party’s principal spokesperson Raoof Hasan, however, declined to make a comment on the subject, saying its founding chairman routinely referred matters to the committee for discussions and consultation and that whatever recommendations it came up with, were referred back to the jailed leader, who decided the matter either way.

“We are duty-bound not to talk about matters until such time when Khan Sahib decides the matter with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’,” the party’s central secretary information said on the phone.

“Anything else until then would be speculation,” he said, refusing to confirm or deny the development.

The MNA from Lakki Marwat, whose dramatic rise to prominence following the incarceration of party leader Imran Khan in different cases, has been in the news, from leading the party when most leaders were underground, his witty remarks and his no-holds-barred comments which have often put him at logger-heads with his party colleagues and others.

PTI’s current chairman, Barrister Gohar Ali Khan had on April 20, announced the nomination of Mr Marwat as chairman of the coveted PAC, which traditionally has been going to the opposition benches. “I have met the PTI’s founder today. He has directed to nominate Sher Afzal Marwat for the office of the chairman PAC,” Barrister Gohar had told media after meeting his party leader at Adiala Jail.

Mr Marwat wondered what prompted the political committee to reverse the decision by the jailed party leader. “This is a 50 million dollar question,” he said. “Who brought the instructions from Khan sahab and persuaded the political committee to replace my name with that of Shaikh Waqas?”

“I am a member of the political committee but I was not informed,” he said. “And so was Asad Qaiser.”

He hinted at a “concerted conspiracy” against him by what he continued to call the “PTI establishment”.

He said that first his brother was unceremoniously removed from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa cabinet without giving him the honourable option of resigning himself and now he too was being removed through a “conspiracy”.

“I had asked Chief Minister Ali Amin Gandapur to hold the decision to fire my brother till the time I had the chance to meet with Khan sahab. But he chose to de-notify my brother instead.”

“This amounts to disrespecting me, my family and my tribe,” Mr Marwat said. “They are belittling me and humiliating me and my family.”

He said that he had decided to draw a line somewhere. “Khan sahab makes a decision and then these people go and meet him and make him change his decision,” he pointed out.

“I am meeting Khan sahab on Tuesday and will bring all the facts into his notice. I am fed up with this bickering and conspiracies and will request him to end the matter once and for all,” Mr Marwat said, adding that he would decide his own political future after that meeting.

Source: Dawn News

Shibli Faraz, Omar Ayub hinder my meeting with PTI founder: Marwat

Talking to media he alleged that Shibli Faraz and Omar Ayub in cahoots with the jail administration obstructed his meeting with the party’s founder. “Jail Superintendent told me that the PTI’s founder wants to meet me separately,” Marwat said.

“When I come for meeting today, the jail superintendent didn’t allow me to meet him,” he said. “My meeting with the PTI founder was extremely necessary,” he said.

“I am being paid back for my services to the PTI with the complaint of the party’s social media team against me,” he lamented.

He said, the PTI founder had made him the political committee’s member via Barrister Gohar. “My brother was the part of the KP cabinet, but he was suddenly de-notified,” he said.

“If the PTI founder will ask me to tender resignation from the National Assembly, I comply without any hesitation,” Marwat said.

“I am announcing as protest that I will not work with them,” he said. “I will come for protest when the PTI founder will entrust me the responsibility,” he added.

“The PTI was a dead-horse when I raised it to the life,” he claimed.

Back