Different Types of Bat Handles

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
A while ago a PPer requested me to post pictures of different handle shapes out there so I first apologize him for the delay but here they are;

Round;

photo4-7.jpg

Regular Oval;

photo5-4.jpg

Thick Oval;

photo3-7.jpg

'Triangle' [I'd call that];

photo1-5.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions you have

To me "triangle" is Semi-Oval.

The shape is named for the shape of the handle where it meets the cleft, looking down the handle from the top the shape is observed.

Sounds interesting.

However, when you hold that handle in your hand you will notice that it is not really semi-oval because part of handle goes between your thumb and index finger giving better grip of the handle.

How do you keep your grips tidy ? I Basically Ruin the grips within first few days and usually they get ripped the original ones i am talking about any tips :D

lol there is really no secret in keeping them tidy to be honest.

Lately I have been trying to avoid white as it gets dirty very quickly.

You have to change the grip every now and then so its not a problem but which gloves and grips are you using?

I use Salix Pod bro i absolutely love the addidas libro grip so its on all of my bats well they 3 am currently using

Am slowly losing interest in playing league cricket just occasional wind-ball so the grip is important coz no gloves

Really not too sure what could be the reason.

If your grips are getting dirty maybe it has to do with dirty gloves plam if they are.

Really not too sure what could be the reason.

If your grips are getting dirty maybe it has to do with dirty gloves plam if they are.

well who cares i mean palms are always clean esp coz i have inners on

MashaAllah you have some nice bats

well who cares i mean palms are always clean esp coz i have inners on

MashaAllah you have some nice bats

Unfortunately I'm sorry I couldn't be much of help.

JazaakAllah Khair for kind words.

What gear do you have and useÉ

Back