Eng v Pak: Twenty20 @ Bristol [Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A total proffesional and all round team performance by Pakistan.

No real stand out star performance, just everyone chipping in!

17.5 Gough to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, smashes this high in the air, long-on sprints back to the boundary and dives...but can't hold on and, as if to rub further salt into his wounds:)), it goes for four to end the match

sharuk said:
very poor from Pakistan, should have won by atleast 9 wickets

you're such a haaaaater.

pakistan did an excellent job. inzi did a good job at maintaining stability. at the end of the day, the only thing that counts is the W, regardless of whether it's by 10 wickets or 1 wicket.

CONGRATULATIONS to all pper brothers, PAKISTAN BEAT ENGLAND in 20 20 international :108: :108: :108: and INSHALLAH pakistan will win one day series 5-0 INSHALLAH !

Well done Pakistan we are proud of you ! :14: Shabaash to ppers for great support :14: , well played to england too some good performances by their newcomers. But the WINNERS arreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P A K I S T A N ! :19:

P A K I S T A N ZINDABAD !!! :27: :27: :27:

So that's a fine win for Pakistan who were never really troubled. Their bowlers restricted England excellently and, though their top-order struggled, Shahid Afridi and Mohammad Hafeez took them home with typically aggressive, commanding knocks. We'll be back live for the first one-dayer at Cardiff on Wednesday. Do join us then

17.5 Gough to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, smashes this high in the air, long-on sprints back to the boundary and dives...but can't hold on and, as if to rub further salt into his wounds, it goes for four to end the match :D

17.4 Gough to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, times this over the infield, over cover, and the scores are level

tERAY BINA DIL NA LEGAAY OHHH P A K I S T A N ....

Poor display by England. Pietersen and Strauss are our best batsmen, and both of them picking up ducks on any given day is something that has never really happened up to now - we were on the back foot from that point. Pakistan bowled pretty well as a unit, 140 was 20-30 runs too short on a pretty good wicket and it was a good batting display to get the runs.

England are hardly guaranteed to lose the one day series 5-0 because of this though, as there were some positives - Trescothick's superb form in the limited overs game continues, which makes you wonder why he hasn't got any runs lately in the tests. Meanwhile, Dalrymple and Yardy tried hard and did ok. Bowler-wise, I thought Gough was unlucky not to get 1 or 2 wickets, and Broad bowled straight more often than any of the donkeys that played Sri Lanka, so stick with those two for now I say.

Mubarak boyz our hero's made us proud again, they all played good Maash'Allaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back