England (183/7) beat Pakistan (160) by 23 runs in the 2nd T20I to go up 1-0 in the 4-match T20I series

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Pakistan will win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • England will win

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
No Naseem. His numbers post-comeback reads 36 at an ER of 9.60. Need him back in form before the World Cup as he provides the control that the more expensive Shaheen and Rauf can lack.

Amir can play that role but still feeling his way back from a 4 year absence.

Still no Abrar which is strange. Unless we don't have him exposed too much and want to retain his mystery for the World Cup, you'd think he'd have featured more especially given the nature of many of the surfaces in WI/USA !
Naseem looks like he's injured I am at the ground he looks injured and exhausted

Imad Shadab Chacha Saim surely they all can bowl lot of overs in wc.

If saim doesnt fire in these matches i m afraid we ll have to bring in usman

SonyLiv showed the highlights of the 3rd T20 between these sides from 2021. Close thriller thanks to some ridiculous pelting by :hafeez

Pakistan should have played Abrar ahead of Rauf maybe.

Left arm pace and away spin to target the whole RHB heavy batting lineup.

Warwickshire County or most counties give first priority of tickets to their members. It will be a 70-30 England crowd I recon.

If it were Pakistan v anyone but India, you could expect an 80-20 Pakistan crowed

Saj tells us overwhelming Pakistan support today

Love the aggression from Pakistan, I can see about 5 slips in the cordon

Great stuff from Aamir he is the leader of this attack make no mistake!

He use to be called Shaheen ‘1st Over Wicket’ Afridi,

Now he is,

Shaheen ‘1 boundary per Over’ Afridi

Shaheen is so predictable with his full lengths, getting smashed to bits and rightfully so. Is the Rhythm getting better yet?

Great first over by Amir. Shaheen's second over not so good.

Back