England (183/7) beat Pakistan (160) by 23 runs in the 2nd T20I to go up 1-0 in the 4-match T20I series

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Pakistan will win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • England will win

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Imads was a half tracker that should have been put away for 6

Nice catch by Shaheen there. Good to see them get Salt early. He was absolutely devasting towards the end of that 2022 T20 series against us.

I don't like imad much but he can be very useful and he will be useful on those carribbean wickets.

Neither the captain or management have the guts to drop shaheen and bring In other bowlers m ali , mir hamza, abbas afridi , wasim jnr dahani.

Guy has a free pass into the team and always gets taken to the cleaners by the better teams

Superb over from Imad. Pakistan have pulled the game back, with England 27/1 after 4 overs.

Excellent over from Imad.

Let's please get Pakistani killer Butler out as soon as possible.

I don't like bringing in Rauf here. I think they could have done with another over from Amir and Imad to finish the PP.

England used to have Malan, Morgan and Stokes as left handers to counter certain matchups. Now their Top 6 is all right handed.

Rauf always goes for runs

Good thing they got rid of Hasan Ali as he is anothet that just leaks runs

All the good work undone by Rauf. When will Pakistan learn to stop picking him. Oh I forgot it's Babar's friends XI.

We had them under pressure and could continued to have them on the ropes however the genuis Babar needs to bring run machine Rauf on

Haris should never bowl in powerplay.
It's just dumbness to bowl him in powerplay.

Buttler is their only right hander who can play away spin well. PAK can spam Imad and Shadab liberally against the rest.

This kind of cricket is hard to watch. Bowling side has done nothing wrong yet they are going for plenty - batsmen are just slogging everything

Especially when he was bowling that well, the batters looked clueless against him. Rauf can’t be trusted in the PP
Even a schoolboy captain would've given another over to Amir and possibly another for Imad.

How can someone after 4.5 years of captaincy still cannot read the game ?

This kind of cricket is hard to watch. Bowling side has done nothing wrong yet they are going for plenty - batsmen are just slogging everything
Having deep batting line-ups means batters can keep going hard at the bowlers

53/1 in the powerplay
england set up well for a biggie

watch bulter and jacks tear into shadabs half trackers

why bowl haris in powerplay?
Assuming most of the decisions they make here are part of a test leading up to the world cup.
Or just bad captaincy.
I would like to think the former, but probably the latter haha

When you're a batsman struggling for runs - have no fear because Rauf and Shadab are here.

Let's see how many long hops in this spell.

Babar’s captaincy is dictated by these kids playing for England, he literally is a back garden captain:

‘Go on, go stand where he hit the ball’ Each time somebody gets smashed for a boundary.

What part of England is Sam Curran from, I can confirm he wasn’t speaking English there

Babar’s captaincy is dictated by these kids playing for England, he literally is a back garden captain:

‘Go on, go stand where he hit the ball’ Each time somebody gets smashed for a boundary.
I know where you are coming from but Shaheen too was not very bright

Babar is such a dumb captain.

You have to use Saim and Iftikhar

Should have used Saim with the new ball instead of giving the ball to rauf

Pakistan team isn’t looking particularly fit. Lots of visible bellies on the players apart from Shaheen, Riz, Fakhar. Imad looks woefully out of shape, Azam looks like he’s gained weight since Kakul, Harris has added a few pounds.

Back