England (183/7) beat Pakistan (160) by 23 runs in the 2nd T20I to go up 1-0 in the 4-match T20I series

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Pakistan will win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • England will win

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Poor Atherton still shell shocked from how stupid our reviews are. He's obviously not watched much Pakistan cricket. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Haris is decent after powerplay overs. Babar and management has to give him ball after 10 overs.

Haris Rauf is a braindead bowler.

Babar is also thick for reviewing this.

Stupid village cricketers.
Azam deserves the most criticism for that review.

He is moving so far down the legside in anticipation of the ball, and he still followed through with that review.

Haris good comeback after a bad over!
Only one off the second over.
Lives up to his name of being erratic!

So brainless.. i don’t understand how are these stupid bunch of players don’t develop their mental skills with time playing at that level.

I wonder why is it so different than the 90s. Those players also came from gully cricket but became much more wiser as they played more.

Shadab bowling a 3rd over is such poor captaincy by Babar

He is moving so far down the legside in anticipation of the ball, and he still followed through with that review.

You don't get that fat if you have any sort of functioning brain cells.

Such a lethal Eng attack have,

Archer Topley Jordan Rashid

Good thing is in U.S pitches might be different

Haris Rauf starts his third over in the 12th over. Smart move?

Nice shot from Buttler. Most of the boundaries have just been bad bowling, but that was a decent shot.

the captaincy is single handedly losing us this game.

why not use Imad's last over or use iftikhar and saim

why the ball is keep given to yaari dosti shadab and harris rauf

I think more than that, Azam Khan felt pressured by a more 'senior' player than himself.

Scoop for six - even though you have to admire the batsman but this proves yet again Rauf doesn’t have the brains. He should have known how Buttler operates against Yorkers/full length deliveries. You need to mix it up obviously.

Why people are surprised at Babar bowling Shadab again? This is what he does. Try to get fill in the over and get over with it. People who brought him at the helm again are as brainless as him.

Yes England only scored 4 runs...
yeah in the end Babar got lucky
Shadab was bowling so poorly, created nil chances no reason why he should have been given another over when you have Ifti and Ayub who can also bowl
but in the end yes, it worked out for pak. But out of luck, not skill of captaincy

And now for Shadab to bow 4 overs is truly pathetic form babar

as a neutral , still cannot see why Azam is in 11 when Rizzu can keep & why are Shadab & IFTI the buzurg beast playing !!! 130/2 in 14

That switch hit 6 is so beyond ridiculous. Literally looks like a left handed batsmen playing a proper slog sweep.

There's not a single Pakistani batsmen in the entire system who could pull off a shot like that.

Shadab Khan has become unwatchable now. His name on team sheet is 50% of the game already to opposition

If the deadline is not passed yet. They should swap Shadab with Usama.

Shadab is a passenger as a spinner now.

Bairstow is absolutely finished - Test series in India, ODI World Cup is ample proof of it.

They anyway need another left hander. Just play Duckett

Wow Shadab completed his quota. Ifti and Saim not even tried for an over.

Helps to be friends with the captain doesn't it.

England should look for 80-90 runs in the next 6 overs. That should take them to 210-220. A par score on this beautiful batting pitch.

The captaincy has been dreadful

Saim and Iftikhar are capable bowlers, but he never uses them

This is what happens when you try to stick to 5 bowlers

Zero thinking

No. He will not. If he doesn't bowl well. Abrar will and should come in.
And who will bat in Shadab’s place?
No. He will not. If he doesn't bowl well. Abrar will and should come in.
I agree with you but they are using Shadab as a middle order batsman. I don’t see them dropping him unless they can reconfigure the batting lineup which likely means Usman Khan playing down the order.

England should look for 80-90 runs in the next 6 overs. That should take them to 210-220. A par score on this beautiful batting pitch.

Not sure it's a good a pitch as all that. Some really bad bowling has contributed half the runs.

Shadab will be the match ka mujrim along with babar obviously by giving him over after over.

I hope they are avoiding playing abrar tactically. Shadab is useless.

England's batting order is all fire power
not an accumulator in their xi

Back