England (183/7) beat Pakistan (160) by 23 runs in the 2nd T20I to go up 1-0 in the 4-match T20I series

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Pakistan will win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • England will win

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
After watching this innings and ground dynamics. I can see why chasing maybe difficult on this ground. But if Pakistan keep England under or about 180 then they have a chance.

Problem is that we'll be short a batsmen.
Not that I want Shadab in the team..
Exactly how Babar thinks and we haven't developed a proper spinner because of him. Shadab conceding so many runs kills whatever little value he has as a batsman

Imad playing at 7 is good enough.

Riz babar and fakhar have to play majority of the balls anyways.

Exactly how Babar thinks and we haven't developed a proper spinner because of him. Shadab conceding so many runs kills whatever little value he has as a batsman

Imad playing at 7 is good enough.

Riz babar and fakhar have to play majority of the balls anyways.
I tihnk Shadab should play but should be used more as a part time bowler along with Ayub and Iftikhar. That way the team will be much more balanced.

Brilliant bowling by Amir. He was bowling early 140s at the death at times. Looks like he was saying the truth when he said he feels as good as he did back in 2017.

Slower balls have been difficult to hit. May be a touch slow this pitch. imad Wasim also bowled loopy ones
Yep, more sluggish pitch than expected. Their spinners won't be easy to hit, especially Rashid who's troubled us in the past.

Take out shadab's bowling and Babar's captaincy

Pak have a good bowling attack and will do well in the Windies

Considering the first 10 overs, Pakistan should be happy its not 200+ and honestly against England in England, 180+ at least is a given. Hopefully they can chase this.

Considering the first 10 overs, Pakistan should be happy its not 200+ and honestly against England in England, 180+ at least is a given. Hopefully they can chase this.

I don't think this is a 200 wicket, we just made it look easy by bowling trash. England batters weren't timing it well, I think 184 will be a tough chase.

Yep, more sluggish pitch than expected. Their spinners won't be easy to hit, especially Rashid who's troubled us in the past.

It comes to the bat nicely upfront and then sticks in the pitch later, typical Edgbaston wicket, but you’re right it’s more then usual, I think it’s because of the rain we had recently and the new drainage system in action.

Good come back by Pakistan. Shaheen, Rauf and Shadab with brainless bowling made the pitch look like a batters paradise. Hopefully our batters can take advantage of the short boundaries.

It’s not an easy pitch to bat. Pakistan gave so many runs because of Shadab. On a 200+ pitch Imad won’t give away 18 runs. 175-180 is a par score on this pitch. England are slightly above par.

Pakistan can chase but Archer Is in rhythm, also butler should have batted through, he threw it away at a clutch moment.

Liam livingstone needs to be dropped, he's out of form. Also moeen Ali, biggest weak link and the shadab Khan of England

remove babar from captaincy from immediate effect and make imad captain, he knows what he's talking about.
I wonder where the people mocking me for shadab are?

What happened to the shadab is a big tournament player and he'll prove me wrong claims?

Also this no 5 shadab delusion needs to end. He ain't a batsmen

I wonder where the people mocking me for shadab are?

What happened to the shadab is a big tournament player and he'll prove me wrong claims?

Also this no 5 shadab delusion needs to end. He ain't a batsmen
it will end today bro just watch

Any stats on speed of all pace bowlers .I think shaheens avg and fastest delivery is 136.At one point amir bowled 139 and 120s in the last over( am not sure they are slower deliveries).I think rauf was not exceeding 145 .people can correct me.

Since Jan 2020, Rizwan strikes at 116 vs off spin. Great use of Moeen Ali by England.

This is where Ireland missed a trick by not bowling Stirling to Rizwan.

Looks like England is well aware of Pakistan's weakness which is right arm off-spinners. Nearly all the batsmen have awful SR against it even though it is the easiest type of bowling to face.

Since Jan 2020, Rizwan strikes at 116 vs off spin. Great use of Moeen Ali by England.

This is where Ireland missed a trick by not bowling Stirling to Rizwan.
Surprising, since his favorite shot is to mow the ball across the line.

This was a 165-170 pitch in 1st innings and it's usually a bat first pitch. Uphill task this chase for Pakistan.

This was a 165-170 pitch in 1st innings and it's usually a bat first pitch. Uphill task this chase for Pakistan.
Not such a bad wicket to bat on. Our batting is pathetic though.

Look at that shot on the up by Babar, you can’t do that on difficult wickets.

Ah damn it I missed that! was watching the FA Cup.

BUT still, hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the irony that somebody from Birmingham done Rizwan.

You deserved that, Molvi Saab tried to show off, you can’t play this format mate, get off.

Not even the higher power wants Riswan opening the batting, had enough of his chalakiyah

You can clearly see Babar trying to aggress from early on, no matter his strike rate at the moment.
Lets see how he does

Lol babar Azam with that aggressive one run. He is such an agressive player.

Babar coming down the wicket to Mo as well but then realising he can’t play spin

Not such a bad wicket to bat on. Our batting is pathetic though.

Look at that shot on the up by Babar, you can’t do that on difficult wickets.

This is the 3rd highest 1st innings score at Edgbaston. It's not always a 220 surface.

Moeen will be useful for england in west indies.
Moeen is such a utility cricketer.

Back