England (183/7) beat Pakistan (160) by 23 runs in the 2nd T20I to go up 1-0 in the 4-match T20I series

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Pakistan will win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • England will win

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
This is looking like the Fakhar of 5 years ago. Looks a different player when he is just going for his shots.

Now comes the time where Babar slows down, needs to improve his game drastically in this phase.

Fakhar is a gem. Can look hopeless for long spells or in a PSL but you still gotta pick him for his high impact on his good days.

usually fakhar needs one time to get it, but today he has been on it from the start

Babar has definitely changed his batting a little bit. Moving a bit more on the crease. Will definitely help with his weakness against in swinging length deliveries.

@Rana @topspin @daytrader

I'm having a field day today boys. Shadab fails, Imad is the best bowler, Fakhar proving why rizwan Is a fraud and how a proper batter utilises the PP and Misbah getting exposed as babar is clearly a better no 3 then opener.

Hahahaha, Yei cheez, then again I'm usually right 96% of the time, nothing new

After so much intent and aggressiveness babar's strike rate is still only 135 LOL

Fakhar is a gem. Can look hopeless for long spells or in a PSL but you still gotta pick him for his high impact on his good days.

He’s a trump card who masks Pakistan’s deeply flawed strategies. If we win this, there will be little reflection. I hope the new management are taking notes and learn quickly.

@Rana @topspin @daytrader

I'm having a field day today boys. Shadab fails, Imad is the best bowler, Fakhar proving why rizwan Is a fraud and how a proper batter utilises the PP and Misbah getting exposed as babar is clearly a better no 3 then opener.

Hahahaha, Yei cheez, then again I'm usually right 96% of the time, nothing new

Your field day would be complete if Pakistan loses

Here's a test for Pakistan.

Overs 7-15 period begins where we suck and the wristspinner Adil Rashid on. At least we have a left-right combination.

Rashid has gotten Babar out 3 or 4 times in T20Is. Its a real matchup for England, especially at this stage of the innings

Pakistan should have moved on from Babar in T20Is after his horror show in the last WT20 but instead he gets rewarded with captaincy for his toothless performances.

Average T20I batsman and a substandard captain.

Babar not a confident sweeper. Doesn't often play it against the spinners.

This is why Babar should open. Too often tied down in the middle overs against spin.

Pakistan should have moved on from Babar in T20Is after his horror show in the last WT20 but instead he gets rewarded with captaincy for his toothless performances.

Average T20I batsman and a substandard captain.
So true man. PCB should wake up and sack this loser.

Lol shadab premier allrounder... Opposition player. Get him out of the team

Back