England (183/7) beat Pakistan (160) by 23 runs in the 2nd T20I to go up 1-0 in the 4-match T20I series

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Pakistan will win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • England will win

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Your field day would be complete if Pakistan loses
Naw, if fakhar takes the side home im cool with it.

Any game Pakistan wins is fine as long as fakhar, imad etc etc are the ones to do it.

Speaking of which ho gi tasali sab ki? Shadab at no 5?

@Forum363 Happy?

Azam in a dilemma. Hit out or build a partnership. He should get his eye in & go for sixes

Azam khan in , I was expecting him to make no more than 15 runs this series against Eng , let’s see can he make it count here.

Ifthikhar’s fans: he didn’t have much time to settle in. As there were few overs left.

Today collapse Ifthikhar fans: no one above him performed, all pressure was on Chacha!

Excuses excuses excuses

Wow what a shot from Azam there. Looks like he's got his timings down.

A no ball too!

How come Jordon keep selected in England, this guy is one of the worst bowlers ,run machine ,who makes Rauf, dinda, thakur like good bowlers.

Pakistan have lot of batting issues . Ifti should be batting ahead of shadab . Why is shadab glorified so much

I want this guy to succeed so badly even though he is a full time parchi, just because he can clean hit but he is not making his chances count

Pakistan's best finisher into his things.... Trying to finish the game... for England.

Good for him. No issues there but he should stick by that rather than pretending to be an expert on Pakistani cricket
I am. All my predictions came true today and hopes.

Predictions

1) I predicted Archwr would get rid of azam.
2) Babar would fall to spin
3) Shadab would be expensive with the ball and useless with the bat.

Hopes

1) I wanted imad and fakhar to succeed

You claimed shadab was our best allrounder LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

As for pretending, Theirs no pretending. Otherwise what happened today wouldn't be happening

Can't believe Fakhar's only faced 18 balls after coming on in the third over !

I am. All my predictions came true today and hopes.

Predictions

1) I predicted Archwr would get rid of azam.
2) Babar would fall to spin
3) Shadab would be expensive with the ball and useless with the bat.

Hopes

1) I wanted imad and fakhar to succeed

You claimed shadab was our best allrounder LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

As for pretending, Theirs no pretending. Otherwise what happened today wouldn't be happening

In his eyes, you can't be an expert unless you support Misbah, Babar and Rizwan blindly.

This Pakistan team just doesn’t have the right combination. The batting makes no sense, zero middle order batsman. We’ve taken a bits and pieces approach after 4. Azam Khan shouldn’t be anywhere near the playing XI.

This is y I say Rizwan & Baba are bradman & Viv Richard’s by Pak batting standard.. theyl get you a respectable 160 Pak don’t have the genetics to get 210+.

Fakhar is hit & miss

Back