England v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | The Oval | 17/09/10 | Eng Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxy

Hall of Famer
Runs
Pakistan 241 all out (49.4 overs)

Engalnd require 242 to win off their 50 overs

And once again we don't bat out the full 50 overs. Anyone still complaining about us playing too slow?

I'd rather take a 241 all out... rather than ... 220/3 after 50 overs....

I am afraid we are about 140 runs short. Still anything can happen. Go Markhors.

I will put my non-existant money on England to win.

However, the rest of the series is then as good as over for us.

At least 50 runs short. There is nothing in the pitch. Special performance required from Akhtar and Ajmal.

We need to pull off an exceptional performance in the field and with the ball.

All eyes on Gul and Afridi - both have gone for plenty in the past two games.

How much I wish, we win today. If we lose today, this already crappy summer will end on a disaster note.

Dying to see 95mph plus from :akhtar:akhtar:akhtar and some wickets too, but i doubt he will go beyond 91mph as he seems to be carrying a hamstring injury.

If we drop a Single Catch Today, then from there I will be sure that We gonna loose this Match.

I am expecting a close fight. Under lights batting is never easy.

The problem is no matter how badly we lose the test series or the ODI series, there will be NO CHANGE in PCB management. Butt will still be the boss and everything will go on as usual. So we should kiss any chance of lifting WC2011 g'bye ATM.

Let's hope Afridi sets good fields and doesn't allow batsmen to pick up easy singles!!

We needs to take 11 wickets and for that we need all out attack!!

England vs bangladesh series result was 2-1 to england.it looks like we will be 3-0 down :(. time to say bangladesh is better than us atleast in some way.

Forget the ball - I am expecting mood swings from Pak fans...

the first 5 overs are crucial, if we get a couple of wickets, then there is a chance, otherwise...

Well its rebuilding process and our batting looks okay but we need to find out some good talent in Bowling B4 WC.

1 - England start of well taking first three wickets.
2 - Pakistan comebacks as Shafiq and Alam made 64 steady runs to got them 3/95.
3 - England bounced back then to take two quicks wickets including the wicket of Shafiq and than Umar as well.
4 - Afridi provide rapid stand with Alam to put Pakistan haunt of good total.
5 - But once again England bounced back to restrict Pakistan 241.

Terrible batting again we always seem to shorts runs and this time more than 15 runs.

England will look to chase down easily if poor bowling and fielding countines.

Last edited:
1 - England start of well taking first three wickets.
2 - Pakistan comebacks as Shafiq and Alam made 64 steady runs to got them 3/95.
3 - England bounced back then to take two quicks wickets including the wicket of Shafiq and than Umar as well.
4 - Afridi provide rapid stand with Alam to put Pakistan haunt of good total.
5 - But once again England bounced back to restrict Pakistan 241.

Terrible batting again we always seem to shorts runs and this time more than 15 runs.

England will look to chase down easily if poor bowling and fielding countines.

And don't forget the laughable way the superman in your avatar got out. That may have been the turning point of this match as he was starting to look good today. He was middling and eyeing the ball well.

And don't forget the laughable way the superman in your avatar got out. That may have been the turning point of this match as he was starting to look good today. He was middling and eyeing the ball well.

Yeah, thats was the turning point.

Pakistan are out doing their warm-ups, and England's chase will begin shortly.

akhtar bowling so i am going to do my "victory dance"

dance.gif

lolz. when davies replaced keiswetter, I thought he is just a newbie and will face difficulties when facing shoaib and gull with new ball.

What a day! Razzaq opening.. sad day in pak cricket. Not saying he's bad but missing the pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back