England v Pakistan | 4th T20I | London | May 30 | Pre-Match Discussion

Which side will win the final game of the series between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
After a series of rain-affected first and third matches, England will be looking to win the series as they won the 2nd match of the series convincingly but the touring side will be looking for some redemption and to draw the series 1-1. These matches are not just bilateral series games but they are also thought to be the predatory games for the upcoming T20 World Cup.

=============

Warning:

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

I think this is going to be another washout. this whole series is useless.

Pakistan should have been there in USA playing in those conditions instead of watching rain in England.

It is dry today and from Friday onwards.

Rain predicted on the day of the game.

ECB needs to become more flexible and slot in reserve days on either side of matches and be more proactive to weather changes. Schedules should be adjusted as soon as forecasts change. Even if this mean playing in an empty stadium otherwise we get this scenario.

Met office are usually accurate and they have the tools to know a week or 2 in advance.

The forecast for this game is worse than Cardiff’s weather forecast yesterday.

Complete waste of time this year.

We are going into the World Cup with no warm-up games and more questions than answers.

The forecast for this game is worse than Cardiff’s weather forecast yesterday.

Complete waste of time this year.

We are going into the World Cup with no warm-up games and more questions than answers.
Touch and go it seems.

1716990524396.png

Forecast has cleared up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529-170107_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-170107_Chrome.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
PCT Training ahead of 4th T20I
de90IQM.jpeg

CWKmFzN.jpeg

uuqH4tS.jpeg

ziOtXRZ.jpeg

tXm7F2n.jpeg

yeah with such weather its better to arrange a picnic there with full on bar b que
We'll have a game tmr, I think.

The Cardiff and Leeds games were 100% wash out confirmed but this one is 50-50. London weather is too unpredictable to confirm

I think thier will be a game tomorrow maybe 10 overs a side.
10 overs a side isn't really worth it is it. A maximum of 2 or 3 overs lost is still okay after that its a bit meaningless.

We'll have a game tmr, I think.

The Cardiff and Leeds games were 100% wash out confirmed but this one is 50-50. London weather is too unpredictable to confirm
Yeah Oval's water drainage is quite efficient. If the rain stops in time we can have a full game tomorrow.

But due to the wet outfield I dont think it will be a high scoring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back