Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Now then, it's 256/6 for England.

Pakistan needs 257 to win.

Kya hoga?

Will be very tough. With Younis in the side again I think Pakistan would do it but Yousuf is the key, he needs to stand up and be counted as a matchwinner.

Match in the balance. Someone needs to stand up and be counted, for me I have to point at Yousuf

:vicky would have had a good talk with the boys on how important this win is to us!

We were very poor in the field today. In fact the worst performance of the ODI series.

Is Moyo going to be able to bat at No.4 as I think he's been off for a while and didnt come back on?!

Thank you :moyo for dropping catch of morgan & keeping Pakistan in Trouble again :(

If we got a Better Start in starting 10 overs then we can chase this target otherwise :facepalm:

If we start will say 100/1 or 2 in 15 overs then it will be an easy chase.

England have won this game.......

this is a huge total.......like chasing 456 for pakistan

i am not sure whats gonna happen. pak may win if :yousuf, :fawad, :asad will stay and play a sensible inning

Thank you :moyo for dropping catch of morgan & keeping Pakistan in Trouble again :(

If we got a Better Start in starting 10 overs then we can chase this target otherwise :facepalm:

Are you seriously refering to the chance on the boundary a drop catch?

Well someone needs to score a century or close with a good supporting innings.

If not, three people need to score 50+. :p

Fawad Alam needs to deliver with the bat to make up for his less than satisfactory showing in the field.

LOL Aamer Sohail again talking crap. Saying Akhtar should've been taken off after three overs. Yes, then Trott and Strauss go on to make hundreds.

Key will be negotiating Swann. Otherwise is a flat track. Kamran needs to score.

Not confident at all considering our batting problems on this tour. The ball will behave abnormally under the lights aswell. Need a good start or we are going down very fast

Come on teh old ones gta stand up now!!

:akhtar has done his bit with the ball in what could very well be his last game in teh UK for Pakistan

:moyo needs to leave his mark on what will probly be his last english tour aswell with a big 100 and have the likes of :razzaq & :afridi rally around him!!

The likes of :umarakmal, :akmal & Co. also need to chip in

Last edited:
One more thing that might hurt pakistan is Umpiring that is going to england's way from start of match :sigh::facepalm:

Guys what time is the Pakistan innings going to start? do they still have a 40min break or its starting in 10mins??

If we start well, rotate the strike frequently anything is possible. The players need to stay positive, concentrate and hopefully we will win. It won't be easy, nothing is in life but they have shown a lot of character to come back from 2-0 down, one final performance is needed - to end with a series win would give the nation a huge lift and players a lot of confidence going forward.

I miss YK :(

Anyways, I still think Pak will win this one.
Need a good opening stand.. hopefully, Hafeez will push his SR up to 80 at least. Also hoping and praying for some fireworks from Umar Akmal, Afridi and Razzaq.
InshALLAH, victory will be ours.

I don't want to see us struggling with the run rate early on in the innings..40-1 in 10 and then 80-? in 20 overs would only put pressure on the lower middle order..
Need to be aggressive at the top..:akmal

I always have suspicion over ajmal's honesty and it's difficult to understand his bowling in last overs

I miss YK :(

Anyways, I still think Pak will win this one.
Need a good opening stand.. hopefully, Hafeez will push his SR up to 80 at least. Also hoping and praying for some fireworks from Umar Akmal, Afridi and Razzaq.
InshALLAH, victory will be ours.

Not confident at all considering our batting problems on this tour. The ball will behave abnormally under the lights aswell. Need a good start or we are going down very fast

No real batting problems as such in ODIs. Scored 295, 250 (41 overs), 260 something and 250 something again.

yes bcoz yousuf was standing too away from boundry & you can see in recap he did'nt even see the boundry while catching ball :sigh:

In my opinion he did everything he could. He was standing where :afridi asked him...he was walking in....turned around caught a brilliant catch, unfortunatly the mommentum carried him over the boundry

In my opinion he did everything he could. He was standing where :afridi asked him...he was walking in....turned around caught a brilliant catch, unfortunatly the mommentum carried him over the boundry

No doubt..that was a brilliant catch..stop replying for everything those kids says.

No real batting problems as such in ODIs. Scored 295, 250 (41 overs), 260 something and 250 something again.
I meant when the ball is moving. Those scores do give me a lot of hope though

InshaAllah we will do it!

Fawad needs to play a similar kind of innings to that of Morgan or else people will kill him.

Can we survive anderson upfront the top order has been clueless against him

Umar Akmal and Moyo are due a score. Lets hope this is the innings where they contribute big time

Pakistan's batting are also due their usual dramatic collapse which we haven't see yet. :moyo

i dont see pak making these runs, simply because england wont allow so many fumbles in the field and the upire wont help pak at all ,,,

Hmmm..... late September in England, evening dew, white ball under lights, Anderson....

I think Pakistan will be under the cosh for the whole innings but that Razzaq will save them at the death.

I have a strong feeling that Pakistan will win today, they know they have a job to do came down from 2-0 to get to the decider, they know how important this win and this series is, I know they will win, they will chase this total and win by 3 wickets, Afridi is a captain he knows he has to step up he's found some form in the last 2 ODI's, Razzaq is looking good, he has to come up the order and not be a finisher as this is chasing and not batting first, Yousuf can control the middle order, just need a good positive start from the openers and I think Kami and Hefeez could get atleast 95-0 in 19 overs and i'm fine with that.

Pakistan will step up today :)

Yusuf will be the key here. It won't be easy under lights but I put my money on Pakistan. We can do this inshallah.

Need a good solid opening partnership followed by a strong middle order performance. Easier said than done though

Anderson is a big worry once the daylight goes.

I have a strong feeling that Pakistan will win today, they know they have a job to do came down from 2-0 to get to the decider, they know how important this win and this series is, I know they will win, they will chase this total and win by 3 wickets, Afridi is a captain he knows he has to step up he's found some form in the last 2 ODI's, Razzaq is looking good, he has to come up the order and not be a finisher as this is chasing and not batting first, Yousuf can control the middle order, just need a good positive start from the openers and I think Kami and Hefeez could get atleast 95-0 in 19 overs and i'm fine with that.

Pakistan will step up today :)

hey i admire your positivity BUT pakistan can be very stupid *shrug

Is this match about England Vs Pakistan decider or England Vs Australia the ASHES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back