England vs Australia | 1st Ashes Test | Nottingham | 13/7/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a funny felling that this test is heading towards lame draw

A century stand for the seventh wicket is better than I'd hoped. I thought they might get 70 and 25 respectively.....

i thought starc had a very good pace at the moment he bowling around 80 miles

Hope Broad makes a century, just to rub all the crybabies noses in it.

I predicted yesterday itself when this partnership was 25 - 30 ........ that this would bat Aussies out of game ......... That is exactly how it happened. :)

Australia need to play with 5 genuine bowlers ..this 4 bowlers are not just enuf

even agar i wont call him a genuine bowler he lacks the guile the mystery of a left armer

even agar i wont call him a genuine bowler he lacks the guile the mystery of a left armer

Bloody rough on a nineteen year old.

Shane Warne was useless for his first tests.

You have seen us bat right?

Yaa mate but this bowlers you got are not the class which aus had i dont think so they can take 20 wickets .. specially agar i beleive he is very young dosent have the old mystery ball

This test belongs to eng now .. aus is not just good enuf for eng at this particular time

Yaa mate but this bowlers you got are not the class which aus had i dont think so they can take 20 wickets .. specially agar i beleive he is very young dosent have the old mystery ball

Dont have the class? Three of em average under 30, which is more than any other attack in the world can boast.

We cant bat mate, your analysis is flawed.

To be honest if you were really tactical you'd try to get one of our bowlers to injure Swann here.

Our best hope is for Patto or Siddle to hit Swann on the hand and stop him bowling.

Swanny has turned into bit of a wimp with the bat in the recent times. Dont break your hand mate :facepalm:

That should be our aim.
But don't think he is that good :D ! He is barely making an effort to get into the line of the delivery for your lot to break something. Most probably would scoop a catch after a couple of bouncers. Bell should think of shifting gears here.

But don't think he is that good :D ! He is barely making an effort to get into the line of the delivery for your lot to break something. Most probably would scoop a catch after a couple of bouncers. Bell should think of shifting gears here.

Swanny knows that we know that the only way we can win is if he can't bowl.

Swannie will enjoy siddle. The deliveries will sit up nicely for him to flay through the offside.

Bodyline is the way forward. But are aussie bowlers capable of it? They are too soft i would say.

Unplayable ball from Starc. That would have got Bradman out.

Yeah, looked like David Gower or Mark Waugh.

300 lead.....

Pattinson has bowled some ripping reverse swing deliveries in this innings, unfortunately he has bowled all of them to a batter with the technique to deal with him.

Starc gets him now, well played Sherminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back