Equipment advice for beginner

RagingJ

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Post of the Week
I'm looking to buy new cricket gear as I'm starting up to play cricket after a 7 year break, last time I played I was in my early teens, so I'm not sure on prices for equipment nor do I know what equipments or brand is good.

I'm a student, so I rather not invest in expensive equipment, I remember when I was a junior all my gear (bat excluded) cost me roughly in the £120s.

Any advice guys?

Yes, dont het carried away lol. A good bat is important ofcourse that you are comfortable and confident using otherwise you will waste your money and just end up buying another! Lol. Everything else you can compramise on to some extent. For me bat gloves helemt pads are most important in that order. Drop me a message and i can point you in the direction of who to get them from without paying silly prices!

Yes, dont het carried away lol. A good bat is important ofcourse that you are comfortable and confident using otherwise you will waste your money and just end up buying another! Lol. Everything else you can compramise on to some extent. For me bat gloves helemt pads are most important in that order. Drop me a message and i can point you in the direction of who to get them from without paying silly prices!

I can only send private messages to the admins and moderators on here Sidney, could you possibly post the information here?

And how much money should I spend on a bat for someone just starting out again?

Im verrrrrry fussy. You want a decent bat so i would say dont fuss about stickers etc and get a nice plain bat for around 100. A good one ideal for about 150. Other gear should be cheap. His name is Amjad. His mobile is 07405157148

Last edited:
Just say a chap called sid sent you of this forum and away you go lol

Well I haven't asked Usynn because I basically had everything that I needed without realising. Didn't want to spend more on equipment when I've already got the majority of everything.

Just need a new bat as the one I'm currently using is outdated.

Back