[EXCLUSIVE] "I still miss it, I wish I could go back to Pakistan right now": Catherine Dalton

Cricket Warrior

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
In an exclusive interview with PakPassion, Catherine Dalton, the fast bowling coach of the Multan Sultans, delves into an in-depth conversation about her coaching philosophy, her experience coaching in PSL 9, and her approach to developing players' skills.

In the interview, she discusses:
  1. Her experience in PSL 9: Were there challenges to being a female coach in Pakistan? What advice did he give the Multan fast-bowlers?
  2. Favorite Pakistani Dish: What did she make of the local food?
  3. Thoughts on Muhammad Ali and Shahnawaz Dahani: And why did Dahani fail in PSL 9?
  4. Reflections on the close final: Where did MS go wrong?
  5. On working with the Multan Sultans' Academy: Dalton talks about her work and collaboration with Multan Sultans' Academy in nurturing young talent
  6. Emerging Stars from Multan: Find out who she thinks could be Multan's next star
  7. PSL Crowd Experience: How did she find the atmosphere?
  8. Availability for PSL 10: Will she be available for PSL 10?

Watch full interview here and catch her fresh perspective on Pakistan cricket:

I am happy that she liked biryani here. Jokes apart, the fact that Kath is looking forward to potentially participating in PSL 10 next year speaks volumes about her positive experience in Pakistan. I hope she comes back next year.

In Catherine we have a friend of Pakistan , similar to Darren Sammy!

Not only is she very good at her job, her acceptance in a traditionally male role in Pakistan speaks volumes about her personality as well.

Catherine proved out to be a great bowling coach for MS. Just wonder why can't PCT national coaches extract the same performances from players.

Never a truer word said. Pak is like an addiction, the more you have it the more you want it! It is a thirst that never quenches. After a few weeks there i miss it terribly always eager to return ASAP:pkflag

Back