GM ICON Academy

Hassan8000

Debutant
Runs
I was looking at a couple of threads about gm bats an I wanted to buy one but was wondering what is the difference in a gm icon original le men's and a academy because there is a massive price difference but I cannot figure out the performance difference. I am 16 years old an am roughly 5ft 6" so I thought I would get an academy as it's almost half The price from a full size one. Shall I get this or wait and get another bat when I go to Pakistan next month?

Academy bat is very short/small. It is in fact smaller than Harrow size bat. This bat is made for those who find harrow size bats a bit big for themselves.

for your height your not upto a senior size bat, im 5'9/10 and i use small mens not sure what smallmens is in england but that or harrow would be ideal

Academy bat is very short/small. It is in fact smaller than Harrow size bat. This bat is made for those who find harrow size bats a bit big for themselves.

I do not think this is true. The GM website says the Academy bat is bigger than harrow but smaller than mens

At the moment I use a Harrow and it's fine but as Afridi1 has also said on the gm site the academy is inbetween full size and Harrow therefore it is bigger than a Harrow but I don't get why it's so much cheaper

CD Bhai Academy size is longer than Harrow and smaller than full senior SH cricket bat :umarakmal

^^^^ Welcom anytime My pleasure JAZAKALLAHKHAIR :umarakmal

Hassan Bhai,

Nothing much difference because Academy Size is for those who thinks H is smaller

for them and senior size is not suitable for them coz its bigger, PLUS When you ll buy Academy

size they ll still consider junior lolzzz but make sure on Grade which grade bat and other features

etc etc I hope it helps

JAZAKALLAHKHAIR :umarakmal

Thanks ManHOOS I was just curious why there was such a massive price gap and also shall I buy this now or wait till I got to Pakistan because I am also going to be buying bats from there like the trd.

^^^ Thats up to you Champ Think about it What suits you GM Academy or TRD

I don't know to be honest because I also want to buy a bubber sher swell as a trd but I really like the flare dxm but is to exensive and then the icon academy really caught my eye mainly because of the price

If I was You I v gonna select from Flare and Icon CHEEEERZZZ

Back