Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks | CPL l 4/8/2013 | Commentary & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks | CPL l 4/8/2013 | Commentary & Discussio

Omg

Re: Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks | CPL l 4/8/2013 | Commentary & Discussio

Sammy!

2 Good shorts from Sammy

Sammy Type of All rounder we need

why also can hit big at no-8

If Hafeez bowls, I want Misbah to give him a phainti of a lifetime.

Tension game

Wow close call

Sammy six!

Wasn't Misbah run out? I turned off the stream.. how come he's saved?

King angry

10 from 6

What a game

hafiz to bowl last over. Hope Misbah smashes him all over the park.

Misbah you beauty

The King . I love u misbah

King Misbah Class

King Misbah is comparable to Dhoni in Clean Hiting

Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks | CPL l 4/8/2013 | Commentary & Discuss

Very spicey stuff, Misbah enjoyed that very much

Mohammad Hafeez to Misbah-ul-Haq, SIX, six more, fuller and smashed it over long on fence, classy batting from the senior pro

All hail King Misbah! Where are the haters who accused him for making it lose for Zouks in the first match? :p

Respect Misbah.

Made my night thank u King!

Misbah played like Dhoni today.. I jsut watched last 2 overs, rest of the match i followed on cricinfo. I was surprised to see better atmosphere for CPl than ODI series.

Misbah played like Dhoni today.. I jsut watched last 2 overs, rest of the match i followed on cricinfo. I was surprised to see better atmosphere for CPl than ODI series.

Caribbean love t20.

Can we keep Mibah? :)

Hope he reminds Hafeez of this everytomr they play a match

Misbah is also gonna be captaining Faisalabad in the Champions League so everyone remembers

I wanted the Misbah vs Hafeez battle, but this was much more than I bargained for! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back