Hampshire vs Durham | 7/8/11 | Southampton | Afridi Playing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the replay, Afridi actually moved forward after the guy got hold of the ball.

WHAT A FAIL YAAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Run out without even playing a ball.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Will score a 0(1) in the final. Have faith. :afridi

:backstreetsback

Afridi was rightly backing up. Jimmy Adams called him and then refused. Wasn't Afridi's fault at all.

There's something you don't see every day
A Diamond Duck
Then there is something you do see on most days, Afridi out without scoring too many
hahah

:))) :))) what a man, I still don't regret staying up so late to watch his innings, I can peacefully go to bed now

What a shame. Adams, stupid, playing 4 shots straight to fielders.

Flop Flop Afridi, out for 0. What makes this slightly better than the other dismissals (blind slogs) is that he didn't gift his wicket away, no wait he did do that. Typical Afridi, typical poor performance.

:))) :))) One of the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I am not watching the match, just read all the comments :)))

This is one epic thread :)))

:( :( :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Afridi saying 'come on boys' in the dugout. :)))

Last edited:
Hope it's not a wasted journey for him.

Shame when you travel such a long way and it's a wasted trip.

upset for him...travelled a long way to get out without facing a ball

hopefully they go through...hes been through alot recently

Afridi camera shy, Cork picking up Afridi's bat saying 'what have you got in this'

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 109
Come on Hampshire, I want to see Afridi at Edgbaston. Any one going to the finals?

He just got out but that was a silly judgement. He is the leading run-scorer for Hampshire in this tournament.
I based it on watching him and not statsguru. He has looked rubbish in most innings.

I based it on watching him and not statsguru. He has looked rubbish in most innings.

I never used statsguru and it isn't about how you look, its about how you get and make runs and he has done that fine this season.

(chanderpaul, fawad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back