Hampshire vs Durham | 7/8/11 | Southampton | Afridi Playing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used statsguru and it isn't about how you look, its about how you get and make runs and he has done that fine this season.

(chanderpaul, fawad)

Chanderpaul and Fawad lol. Don't compare international players to county nobodies. Vince is looking rubbish in county cricket and failed against an int. Bowler today.

Chanderpaul and Fawad lol. Don't compare international players to county nobodies. Vince is looking rubbish in county cricket and failed against an int. Bowler today.

County nobodies? He's 20 years of age, he obviously isn't going to be a Intl player yet. It takes time for player DEVELOPMENT. He has scored runs. At 20 he already has scored 5 centuries and a high score of 180. You can't do that by being 'CRAP' in English swinging conditions.

I think 130 will be winning score on this pitch.

County nobodies? He's 20 years of age, he obviously isn't going to be a Intl player yet. It takes time for player DEVELOPMENT. He has scored runs. At 20 he already has scored 5 centuries and a high score of 180. You can't do that by being 'CRAP' in English swinging conditions.

I'm not the one comparing him to int. cricketers. As for his stats, I suggest you look at what Bopara and Cook had done at the same stage; just to name two. You might get a shock.

With the bowling attack of Hampshire and lack of experience and the non-existent Collingwood. 130 will definitely be enough...

Plus wicket is already taking spin... I am sure Afridi and Imran Tahir will have a field day... if they get a decent (~130) total to defend.

Need these two to bat until about the 13th over then hit out. Doing well so far.

I'm not the one comparing him to int. cricketers. As for his stats, I suggest you look at what Bopara and Cook had done at the same stage; just to name two. You might get a shock.

I thought you don't look at Statsguru. Ahh..

It was Jimmy Adam's call/fault.

Didnt knew that ....i just switched off my sky and deleted the recording after afridi departed.

But still he was so much half way away into the pitch ! I don't know *sigh* so much disappointed. Can't see Afridi perform in Pakistan Team and can't see him perform in English Domestic.

Good partnership. Cork looking on. Probably wants 160.

Very underprepared pitch. Tahir and Afridi should love it.

140 is a good competitive score on this surface.

Why Benkenstein is bowling medium pace when he can bowl OB.... did anybody tell him that wicket is taking spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back