Help choosing the right BoomBoom bat ?

Ray

Tape Ball Regular
Runs
Guys im looking to get a Boom Boom Bat and was having trubl deciding between the Signature and d Accelerator.

My Batting:

Im a good 1st down (No. 3) batsman. second preferences are no.4 nd 5
Im a decent player of spin (specially if i have my eye in)

I like ball coming to bat when facing pace bowling.

Am really good with playing boundaries nd rotating strike.

Am not too good with sixes unless im settled in nd have my eye in.

I have a bit of a back lift

I use mostly timing, and a bit of power to score my runs. (mostly prefer boundaries, also twos nd ones, go for sixes if need be or am in good form)

Bats:

I prefer bats which have a bit of power nd do well with good timing, have a balanced weight, and encourages wrist play, not too light but not to heavy either ( so i can go for expensive shots when req).

Can anyone whos used them give insights on both the bats ??

welcome to the forum, i say signature because accelerator is the lighest out of the 3 in the boom boom range

welcome to the forum, i say signature because accelerator is the lighest out of the 3 in the boom boom range

Thanks :19: dint knw that. Have u used d signature ? hows its performance compared to the more reknown bats

Ask CD Bhai For This.. He Will Give You The Perfect Details For You ! ;D

Thanks :19: dint knw that. Have u used d signature ? hows its performance compared to the more reknown bats
haven't used it, but it was the no.1 best newcomer bat for '11. (wisden cricketer)

Signature is very meaty, you can see the difference compared to the Accelerator.

Is it me but shape of all three Boom Boom bats look the same no ?

I would say Signature because it is flagship model of Boom Boom. Shape wise all three looked same to me but that could be only me.

What exactly do you want to know?

I don't understand the logic behind it then to be honest. They are just banking on the players who use those range to promote or sell those ranges?

Stupidness in my opinion I would say...

Yeah that's why English brands are good, they vary the shapes of the bats to suit a players style, whereas some Asian brands just take two of the same bats but put two different stickers on them.:fawad

They're an English company in theory but they are Pakistani. The MD of BoomBoom is an ex pat from Peshawar or somewhere I think and started it in UK - but indeed everything is from Pakistan. I think the best way to describe it is dual nationality company

They're an English company in theory but they are Pakistani. The MD of BoomBoom is an ex pat from Peshawar or somewhere I think and started it in UK - but indeed everything is from Pakistan. I think the best way to describe it is dual nationality company

Ah, thanks for clearing it up.

Last night we had a 20/20 and this one guy hit 5 sixes and a boundary in 1 over.

He was using a boom boom bat. I completely forgot to ask him which version it was but the profile was massive and I highly doubt it was a heavy bat based on his height/weight and the way he was swinging the bat.

Last night we had a 20/20 and this one guy hit 5 sixes and a boundary in 1 over.

He was using a boom boom bat. I completely forgot to ask him which version it was but the profile was massive and I highly doubt it was a heavy bat based on his height/weight and the way he was swinging the bat.

What was the colour?

Honestly, I have been looking at the pictures and trying to jog my memory but I am not really certain. I know it wasn't blue so that leaves the black and red color ones.

hi plzz gve me a website tht cn provide me boom boom 3 star plzzz coz i m in need of ths bat and i am comfortable wth ths bat and i wnt ths bat to be delivered to saudi arabia k so plzz send me d link plzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
plzz send me the link coz i dnt hve experience of buying bats online because in saudi its so costly ......................so we buy frm here thn also i wuld like to buy 1nc online bat so plzz send me the link 3star boom boom cricket bat

SHUKRIYA AUR EK SAWAAL agar aap suggest kare to mera budget 11000rs hai to koi aur bat jo ki aap mujhe suugest karna chaahe to plzz karye meri game rahul dravid jaisi hai bilkul shaant......................so plzz suggest me

Ya Habibi AS V3, MB Sher Amin and maybe MB Bubber Sher these might be good for you and will fall in your budget including postage to Saudi (not too sure on Bubber Sher though)

jii boom boom bat ki price kya hai 3 star waale bat ki????????????????????coz vo jo aapne bola tha na ki inhe contact kare maine kiya unhone bola 15000rs hoga.....................

ya habibi plzz send me the link who can provide me a boom boom 3 star coz this guy iz nt rplying properly................suraaaa

hmmmmm k
but paste it ASAP plzzz coz me going to play after 2 weeks EPCA 40-40
so plzz

Back