Help me choose!

All-Rounder

Debutant
Runs
Which is the best bat out of the following in terms of ping and feel?I need a bat about 2.7-2.9 with a great feel and a great ping.
1) BAS Shadow LE
2) SS TON LE
3) SG Stud T20 I
4) Hammer Fyrre
5) SG T-45 Ultimate

Also I have checked Uzi Sports and I did find a Grade 1 SS bat Custom/Plain for abt 190 Pounds. Is this plain bat a good one. If not can you tell me where to get custom SS bats in India for abt Rs.16,000? I did check MadMischief's bat and man that was a beauty! I wanted a bat just like that but I bet it would go over 20,000. I need a pro/Grade 1+ bat for 16,ooo. Help me out!

i would also recommend hammer.they are very top quality cricket equipments.best you can buy!you cant go wrong when you buy a hammer bat.make sure you get some advice from jason mellet for your hammer bat,owner of hammer cricket company and cricketstoreonline.hammer cricket received very positive feedback.jason has great customer service.

Aravind, are you for real?

Of all the bats he has access to (SS, SG and other Indian brands) and you recommend the most expensive over the top english made stickered in the US bat. Think how much markup will go into a product like that.

BAS is a clear winner from that list. Well within your budget.

Pressed as nicely as any of the expensive UK brands. Pickup is second to none.

However if the buyer can check in person SS or SG might be a good option as well.

SS are really good too. and so well priced.

Yet to come across a bad SS LE, Matrix or Gladiator bat.

For the money spent on one Hammer, OP can buy 2 BAS bats. Same Grade 1 Cleft and handle. No brainer really.

I am not against Hammer as a brand (they have some nice bats) but its not for someone who is spending in Rupees- be in Pakistan rupees or Indian rupees. Bad value for money in that regard.

Also, for BAS - BOW2020 is cheaper but still top grade bat. You cant go wrong with hand picking your bats with BAS, SS or SG.

If buying unseen then BAS is the best option.

Aravind, are you for real?

Of all the bats he has access to (SS, SG and other Indian brands) and you recommend the most expensive over the top english made stickered in the US bat. Think how much markup will go into a product like that.

BAS is a clear winner from that list. Well within your budget.

Pressed as nicely as any of the expensive UK brands. Pickup is second to none.

However if the buyer can check in person SS or SG might be a good option as well.

SS are really good too. and so well priced.

Yet to come across a bad SS LE, Matrix or Gladiator bat.

For the money spent on one Hammer, OP can buy 2 BAS bats. Same Grade 1 Cleft and handle. No brainer really.

I am not against Hammer as a brand (they have some nice bats) but its not for someone who is spending in Rupees- be in Pakistan rupees or Indian rupees. Bad value for money in that regard.

If u need the bat in budget,you can go for a bas,ss,sg and even anthem but the problem is that these bats are mass produced so they dont care about the quality of every single bat.i had anthem which is very good and its custom made.i also have a ss custom made platinum reserve cricket which is below par,no doubt it is big in size but the sweetspot is very less,so that whenever i hit the ball slightly higher up in th eblade,the vibration is very much annoying,it is affecting my bottom hand a lot,i have never experienced like this from any bat.i haven't expected this from ss.maybe a bad handle fitted(i noticed a strange noise coming from handle whenever i hit the ball.but overall,you might see many players using ss,that bats are specially made for them.just think,how could they make a bat with lot of vibration to a pro.i am really disappointed with ss.if you need to buy ss,bas,sg bat,just walk up to a dealer to get a standard readymade bat.if you need a custom made bat,you are underrisk when you get from indian manufacturers,you cant return the bat if you didn't like it as i cant do it.if you get a hammerbat from jason,he would replace your bat with another bat if you are disappointed.that's my point.hammerbats may have american stickers but they are made by very experienced pod shavers in england and newzealand.manufacturer of hammer bats are well known for making pro bats.so,thats the point,even its expensive,its best if you need a custom made bat.i am not offensive to any brands or not supporting hammercricket as jason is one of my friends.these are truth.if you still need a cheap custom made bat,get it from reliable person who can replace the custom made bat if you are not satisfied.i have seen jason replacing many bats.so,if you find a reliable person for custom made bats,go for it.at the end,indian bats are also good but you get a odd faulty bat which cannot be returned(my ss bat is nearly inr 15,800).i cant return,waste of money.instead,you can invest more money to get from reliable persons.my ss bat review http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=173852

UZI Sports plain SS and BAS bats are amazing. Asad handpicked all these bats and believe me that guy has some lovely sticks, you can't go wrong with UZI.

Shoab, thank you! But are the plain SS Grade 1 bats better than SS Gladiator? I am talking about the SS TON Plain which retails for 190 pounds.

If u need the bat in budget,you can go for a bas,ss,sg and even anthem but the problem is that these bats are mass produced so they dont care about the quality of every single bat.i had anthem which is very good and its custom made.i also have a ss custom made platinum reserve cricket which is below par,no doubt it is big in size but the sweetspot is very less,so that whenever i hit the ball slightly higher up in th eblade,the vibration is very much annoying,it is affecting my bottom hand a lot,i have never experienced like this from any bat.i haven't expected this from ss.maybe a bad handle fitted(i noticed a strange noise coming from handle whenever i hit the ball.but overall,you might see many players using ss,that bats are specially made for them.just think,how could they make a bat with lot of vibration to a pro.i am really disappointed with ss.if you need to buy ss,bas,sg bat,just walk up to a dealer to get a standard readymade bat.if you need a custom made bat,you are underrisk when you get from indian manufacturers,you cant return the bat if you didn't like it as i cant do it.if you get a hammerbat from jason,he would replace your bat with another bat if you are disappointed.that's my point.hammerbats may have american stickers but they are made by very experienced pod shavers in england and newzealand.manufacturer of hammer bats are well known for making pro bats.so,thats the point,even its expensive,its best if you need a custom made bat.i am not offensive to any brands or not supporting hammercricket as jason is one of my friends.these are truth.if you still need a cheap custom made bat,get it from reliable person who can replace the custom made bat if you are not satisfied.i have seen jason replacing many bats.so,if you find a reliable person for custom made bats,go for it.at the end,indian bats are also good but you get a odd faulty bat which cannot be returned(my ss bat is nearly inr 15,800).i cant return,waste of money.instead,you can invest more money to get from reliable persons.my ss bat review http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=173852

One bad bat and you label the whole Indian industry as bad!

please read my post again - I said BAS is the best option - yet to come across a bad Grade 1 BAS. Or Bad SS Gladiator.

If the OP has access to many Indian bats - can handpick bats he will save a lot of money and most certainly get a good bat - since he will be hand picking.

If your bat turns out not to be what you expected just sell it on ebay you will get most of your money back - maybe even make a profit.

If you wanna buy an english made bat there are so many other better options. Tens of other brands made by the same UK batmaker (as maker for HAMMER). Then why will you not pick a batmaker- blankbats, H4L etc.

Hammer is a good bat for someone with a lot of money etc - but for OP - who has access to the biggest bat industry on the planet (similar bat for 1-3rd the price) its the worst option!

for the record I had a SS PREMIUM - medium lower level even for SS bats- weighed 2.7 - ordered off the internet- turned out to be beauty- looks and ping.

Everyone wanted it. Coach told me it was the best bat he had ever seen! lol

Since then so many have gotten SS and been super happy. So not all SS are bad.

With Bats more expensive doesnt mean more quality.

we all know Bat maker X who makes hammer also makes bats for 15 other english brands.why would OP pay extra for better labels

Thank You for trying to open his eyes. I also know that Hammer is good and you said that I should not get custom bats or even company bats from Indian companies- but guess what I have a SG King Cobra with 10 beautiful grains and it is a beauty. I have never seen a King Cobra like the one I have. You were wrong. Indian manufacturers are great! I am not meaning that England and NZ bat makers are bad but I am trying to tell you that Indian batmakers are not bad. Some of the foreign players get indian bats as well. And guess what? You said Anthem bats are awesome. I do not deny that, but they are also made in INDIA!

So many foreign brands are made in India. Cannot name all names here but some will really be shocked. I am not talking well known Indian made brands like kookaburra or Adidas.

Most people look at stickers and that's it.

Among the ones you listed, I would suggest BAS Shadow LE

Which is the best bat out of the following in terms of ping and feel?I need a bat about 2.7-2.9 with a great feel and a great ping.
1) BAS Shadow LE
2) SS TON LE
3) SG Stud T20 I
4) Hammer Fyrre
5) SG T-45 Ultimate

Also I have checked Uzi Sports and I did find a Grade 1 SS bat Custom/Plain for abt 190 Pounds. Is this plain bat a good one. If not can you tell me where to get custom SS bats in India for abt Rs.16,000? I did check MadMischief's bat and man that was a beauty! I wanted a bat just like that but I bet it would go over 20,000. I need a pro/Grade 1+ bat for 16,ooo. Help me out!

I am sure that you guys can find a good bat and its personal to everyone,i am a proud indian and i have used indian bats always,indian bats have great quality but the problem is that you might get a faulty piece,i am not big grain lover and i look for a perfect balance in bat.my anthem bat has both balance and good ping as does my ss gold edition bat(old bat),still the ball flies very quick of these bats.sorry for blaming indian makers,i was bit angry and disappointed with my new ss platinum reserve cricket bat.you can go for a indian bat and even a anthem bat if you are looking for bat affordable(even cheap) with great quality.

Though SS Platinum Reserve is costlier than SS Gladiator, I would still rate SS Gladiator better than PR.

Back