[VIDEOS] "You have to offer something special to help your team" : Mubasir Khan

Mubasir khan was good with the ball once again for Pakistan Shaheens against Northern Territory in the ongoing Darwin tour.

Took 3 for 18 this time and he is still to bat as well. Pakistan desperately needs a good off-spinner and an allrounder and he can be the solution to those problems.

I saw this guy play at no 7 in acc emerging cup.

He was infinitely better then chacha, Shadab and Nawaz. Although his batting isn't that great. I rank salman Ali Agha ahead of him but mubashir Khan is defo a better bowler then Agha.

This guy replaced Arafat Minhas today for Pakistan Shaheen against Tasmania Tigers in the top-end series and his figures were pretty impressive.

4 overs, 24 runs and a wicket.

Nice bowling and he is more than a handy batter as well. A proper all-rounder.

If Agha Salman wasn't in the squad or xi I would definitely pick Mubasir in the squad.

If Agha Salman wasn't in the squad or xi I would definitely pick Mubasir in the squad.
Just pick Mubashir and play him at 7? I've been advocating for him, as I saw him in acc.

Why can't saud, Agha and Mubashir play?

Why is pakistan insistent on Shadab, Chacha, Azam, Usman, nawaz and all these guys for either odi or t20?

Just pick Mubashir and play him at 7? I've been advocating for him, as I saw him in acc.

Why can't saud, Agha and Mubashir play?

Why is pakistan insistent on Shadab, Chacha, Azam, Usman, nawaz and all these guys for either odi or t20?
Exactly time to cut the fat and give the youngsters a chance

Mubasir is showing his all-round abilities in Darwin and he has been very consistent in domestics as well. Not gonna say that he is not ready for international until he plays international cricket.

Domestic and international are 2 very different things. Most of the payers, that go bang bang in domestic, went missing in internationals like Azam Khan or Saim.

I hope Mubasir gets his fair chance and he is not one of those hacks.

Mubasir is showing his all-round abilities in Darwin and he has been very consistent in domestics as well. Not gonna say that he is not ready for international until he plays international cricket.

Domestic and international are 2 very different things. Most of the payers, that go bang bang in domestic, went missing in internationals like Azam Khan or Saim.

I hope Mubasir gets his fair chance and he is not one of those hacks.
Now days the gap between domestic and international cricket is at all time high , we can't trust any player from domestic cricket unless he averages 50+ with the bat and under 20 with the ball. even then there is still a chance that he will fail at international stage.

All the domestic upcoming batting legends failed spectacularly at the T20 Worldcup and now in the Darvin series.

Now days the gap between domestic and international cricket is at all time high , we can't trust any player from domestic cricket unless he averages 50+ with the bat and under 20 with the ball. even then there is still a chance that he will fail at international stage.
Yep. Sad reality. The more the hype, the bigger the fall. Mubaisr should better not be one of those guys but he is not near an international debut.

Back