Hero hails Ronaldo signing as biggest deal in PPFMC History!

Canistani Hero

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Hours after the Pocket Rockets' official website confirmed the signing of Entertainers' duo, Cristiano Ronaldo and Dani Alves, there was mixed reaction amongst the Rocket faithfuls.

A young fan told The Rocketeer"I just can't believe it, after where we finished last season's campaign, to attract a player of Ronaldo's calibre says alot about the stature of this club and where we are headed."

A veteran supporter, who claimed to be a Rocket since the club's inception was not as joyous - "Big moves like this are destined to fail, there's just too much pressure, I don't think there was too much thinking behind it, Radamel (Falcao) and Gio (Chiellini) gave their heart and soul to the club, they were instrumental in our Fendemeno success and just when things started clicking, they have been sold off, it's ********," he told The Daily Rocket.

Pocket Rockets' Chairman Radoslav Callmesesky was ecstatic, speaking to Rocketetti TV , he said "I understand the fans are a little confused at the moment, Falcao and Gio were the backbone of this club but you don't have the opportunity to sign somebody of Cristiano's stature everyday and I have to appreciate the urgency shown by Cani (Hero) and Joe Kinnear (Entertainers' new head of recruitment) in finalizing the deal"

Kinnear's arrival at the Entertainers has sparked a controversy of a feud between manager Geordie Ahmed and the owner, Mike Cashley. Reports suggest, Ahmed was hellbent on keeping a hold of the former Manchester United winger but Kinnear's interference meant the Rockets managed to grab their man.

The Sun, earlier this week, cited Ronaldo, himself played an important role in pushing the transfer through but handing in an official transfer request. The tabloid claims Ronaldo grew frustrated with the Entertainers' lack of ambition and readiness to settle for a mid-table berth.

Canistani Hero, on his official twitter account (@Caniro) posted "just pulled off the biggest transfer in PPFMC history, delighted!"

Rockets' legend, Gianluca Vialli said Callmesesky's recent $300m takeover of the club was already making difference - "Football runs on money now, there were other players being thrown into the mix - Cavani, Kompany, Benzema, Pique..but nobody quite managed to match the Rockets' offer, this is the mark of a club trying to mark it's territory, I can understand why he (Ronaldo) wanted the move, he wanted silverware, he's hungry, the Rockets won silverware this season."

In response to a question about the size of the transfer, Vialli said "Absolutely, it's the biggest ever, even Alves is no mug, Barcelona coughed 43 million euros for him around 5 years ago and he's seen as the weaklink in the deal, what does that tell you?"

Dani Alves was shocked when he was informed of the move "I was at the beach, enjoying my vacation, tearing it up, I get a call asking when I would like to settle personal terms with the Rockets, I couldn't believe it.."

images

images

images

Last edited:
hero bhai i need an advice tell me my deal kompany+hart for fab+navas is good enough??

Great great deal Cani bhai.

Although you lost Chiellini but Varane is good enough to fill his shoes.

So basically you exchanged Falcao with Alves and Ronaldo! Thats Just Genius!

Overall A top deal for you :)

Last edited:
Great great deal Cani bhai.

Although you lost Chiellini but Varane is good enough to fill his shoes.

So basically you exchanged Falcao with Alves and Ronaldo! Thats Just Genius!

Overall A top deal for you :)

Thanks buddy..Varane wasn't part of the deal, I didn't know I'd get him when the deal was confirmed, it just softened the blow later on.

Considering playing Reus and Ronaldo as strikers this season..would mean alot less playing time for Villa, Hernandez and Rossi.

Cani bro i m looking for 4-1-3-2 formation...it is good na ??

yep, play Capoue at CDM

i m looking to get adriano from RD for Drogba(if my friend whi is my assisstant manager) agress ..if he agress then my defence will be good...

ccavani-balotelli

kajawa-febregas/some one else-navas
capoue

adriano-mertesacker-agger-ibate

the only problem with this formation is that where i will play thiago??

The formation your are talking about with two strikers will leave too much space in the middle and other mid fields will always overpower your mid field

Read Post #17

You can always rotate between Balo and Cavani Thats the best option IMO

Last edited:
Read Post #17

You can always rotate between Balo and Cavani That the best option IMO

i think with this formation i can also play cavani for kajawa and balo for cavani??

RD this one is best na??

Last edited:
Yes you can always rotate remember players get fatigued in FM so you need to have back ups and a rotation policy .

Back