Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Sixers | Big Bash | SF 2 | 22/1/12 [Feat. Rana Naved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithLoveFromCanada

ODI Debutant
Runs
Tonight is going to be a big game in Big Bash. So here's the match thread.

Pride of Pakistan Rana Naved Ul Hasan the highest wicket taker of the tournament will be featuring in the semis for Hobart Hurricanes. He's the only Pakistani who has performed well in the tournament by being the highest wicket taker in the league. Also he has been twice on the hat rick chance in current edition of the tournament. He's the only bowler to have taken a hat rick in last year's BigBash.

Team News:

Hobart Hurricanes:
TR Birt, MJ Cosgrove, XJ Doherty*, LW Feldman, BW Hilfenhaus, MG Hogan, PA Jaques, MJ Johnston, JJ Krejza, NJ Kruger, B Laughlin, RJG Lockyear, AEP May, Naved-ul-Hasan, OA Shah, TIF Triffitt†, JW Wells

Players to look out for:
TR Birt, OA Shah, Rana Naved, BW Hilfenhaus, MJ Cosgrove

Sydney Sixers:
BJ Haddin*†, MC Henriques, SO Henry, B Lee, MJ Lumb, NL McCullum, SCG MacGill, NJ Maddinson, IA Moran, PM Nevill, SNJ O'Keefe, BJ Rohrer, SPD Smith, MA Starc, DJ Thornely, SR Watson

Players to look out for:
BJ Haddin, B lee, NL McCullum, SCG MacGill, SR Watson

Its gonna be a big game.

great performances by Rana in BBL

he would've made a comeback in T20I had not been involved in politics :malik

^^nopes. I like Rana since Pakistan tour of India in 2005. The way he owned Sehwag, Tendulkar, Ganguly , Dravid and Laxman there when we were missing Shoaib and Asif was tremendous and unforgettable.

Plus he's the only bowler who can bowl those crushing yorkers in like Waqar used to in his days. Okay maybe not as lethal but quite good for batsmen these days.Not to forget he's the best T20 bowler these days and Pakistan needs him in t20. Imagine a attack of Ajmal, Afridi, Gul, Rana and Riaz

55/1 in 8.3 overs!!!

Rana will bowl from 11th/13th over I reckon. he's bowling very well at the death in this tournament.

yaar my link is very slow to be honest.

google cricket 365 net and then go to live streaming and then visit channel 10. ITs very slow though.

good over so far by rana....9 in first over. not bad.

Massive roar by crowd when he came to bowl. Great reception for the Pakistani speedster.

LBW not given but great last over by Rana. Only 5 runs and 1 wicket

Rana 1-29 in 4 overs. Lets not forget he bowled over number 14, 16, 18, 20 against some of Australia's finest T20 players.

they are at least 30 runs short of a par score, this is the Hurricanes' game to lose.

50-2 after 9 overs..

Ranas team is in some trouble WLFC :)))

50-2 after 9 overs..

Ranas team is in some trouble WLFC :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back