Honest Lahore Equipment Shop

Momin Baig

Tape Ball Star
Runs
My dad is going on business to Lahore in a month or so, he'll be there for about 2.5 weeks. I need to get a new bat. Unfortunately I can't go, otherwise I would want to try it out myself. He will be in Lahore for most of the time and I need to know of an honest shop for a bat. He does not know too much about cricket and I don't want him to get ripped off.

My budget is around 20k rupees and I want a bat that is light (2.6-2.7) and is very well balanced.

Obviously I don't want to spend all of 20k, but I want a quality bat. I haven't been to Pak in quite a while and I don't know if you can get original European and Australian bats. I think that the best option would be a CA or a MB.

If anyone could give me the name of a good shop and possibly a specific bat with a rough price then I would really appreciate it. I also might need to get a long handle bat with the same specs as above for my friend.

I also need a decent pair of gloves.

Thank You.

Has anyone heard of Nike Sports in Krishan nagar/ Islampura Lahore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Zaid sports in Chubrujee. It has been my favorite since childhood. Apollo sports is a new franchise there. it is ok to buy from there but do not buy bat from them. Most of their bats looked faked to me or sticker-ed for selling.

Go to Zaid sports in Chubrujee. It has been my favorite since childhood. Apollo sports is a new franchise there. it is ok to buy from there but do not buy bat from them. Most of their bats looked faked to me or sticker-ed for selling.

Go to Zaidi sports in Chubrujee. It has been my favorite since childhood. Apollo sports is a new franchise there. it is ok to buy from there but do not buy bat from them. Most of their bats looked faked to me or sticker-ed for selling.

Back