How many humiliations for Pakistan in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024?

Amjid Javed

PakPassion's 100,000 posts man
Runs
Post of the Week
Same failure of a Captain, out dated selfish batting methods. Bowlers who get smashed round the park with ease. Even the smaller nations in pakistans T20 group will be looking to take their scalp. Pakistan have already hit low heights in Tests and ODIs. The one format they were half decent in T20, its been a decline in standards aswell. USA, Canada and Ireland will all be licking their lips at playing Pakistan.

How many humiliations will their be in this T20 world cup for pakistan?

This team better prepare to start pre qualifying global events. Never seen a team play so scared it's like they are playing Australia.

Naqvi and wahabi need to be asked serious questions we need an inquiry

Funny now threads are being popped up by the people who wanted Azam, Amir, Imad and Usman in the team.

THis is your team, why complaining now?

No offense, but someone made this comment on social media moments ago -

The only way Pakistan can win now is if Azam Khan swallows all the opposition players before every match.

He'd probably eat the umpire first and get the team disqualified before he could even start on the opposition.

For the love of God play the right players at the right position and you will see some difference AZAM KHAN needs to be dropped forever, and need to get Abrar Ahmed in

Past few years Pakistan has lot too many matches against minnows. Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Ireland and now USA.

Pakistan is at Bangladesh level IMO

Well you guys wanted Amir back

there you go
To be fair to amir he did his job in the main game, Rauf was the real let down, match should never have gone to super over.

On a separate note, even if we somehow beat India, the likes of Ireland in particular aren't going to be pushovers.

Gary Kirsten must be wondering what he's got himself into 🤣

Only one. After today no loss would really be a humiliation, just kinda expected.

Agreed.

This is the new normal from Babar & his Buddies XI.

Over the past 10 months, Pakistan has lost to Afghanistan, Ireland and the US. All indignities brought by Brainless Babar.

Well there's one more low. Canada and they will fancy their chances after Pakistan loses to India. Canada is a lower tier team than USA.
US is heads and tails better than Canada, they consistently defeat them

Team with players like iftikhar and azam deserves humiliation...Done with one, three more awaits...

US is heads and tails better than Canada, they consistently defeat them
Exactly. If Pakistan is in a inferior mindset right now. There is a chance they lose to Canada. USA is emerging as a good T20 side. They have some good international quality talent from around the globe.

We should lose to Canada now.
Are we playing Uganda or timbuktu in this tournament?

Exactly. If Pakistan is in a inferior mindset right now. There is a chance they lose to Canada. USA is emerging as a good T20 side. They have some good international quality talent from around the globe.
Also lot of clubs and plus MCL last year which was played in Dallas has helped.

Also lot of clubs and plus MCL last year which was played in Dallas has helped.
I was pleasantly surprised when they beat Bangladesh in the first T20I. They didn't panicked. They kept their nerves and really played like a full member team.

Funny now threads are being popped up by the people who wanted Azam, Amir, Imad and Usman in the team.

Not mine, people already saw my team posted 1 month back

This team better prepare to start pre qualifying global events. Never seen a team play so scared it's like they are playing Australia.
Good thing is Babar and Rizwan will break all records. Afridi and Rauf will find their form. And Azam Khan will show who the real lion is. Be optimistic!

INDIA WILL DEMOLISH pakistan, UNLESS PAKISTAN ARE ALLOWED TO BAT 30 OVERS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ireland have a good chance of beating Pakistan seeing how weak pakistan batting and bowling is from this game.

this is what happens when the whole team is going for hookah session till midnight before the USA game and getting special haircuts.

Pakistan lost to bunch of techies. India should not take USA lightly.
That Saurabh Netravalkar who bowled the super over has a masters degree in IT and works in a company as a software engineer. That's what I've heard.

Incredible really. Working to pay the bills but also on the part time beating multi million dollars Cricket Board and Cricket team.

That Saurabh Netravalkar who bowled the super over has a masters degree in IT and works in a company as a software engineer. That's what I've heard.

Incredible really. Working to pay the bills but also on the part time beating multi million dollars Cricket Board and Cricket team.
Sounds like Netravalkar is living the dream life. Tech + Cricket!!

Another thing, Amir needs to be viciously trolled by every single Pakistani fan for at least a couple of months for the super over he bowled in this match. Humiliate him as much as possible.

Lol he is not a bad player, he has played U-19 for India and lost to Pak, played Ranji as well.
But he got himself education too and saw more opportunities in that, has captained USA as well.
Good on him.

Educated cricketers are rare these days.

Doesn't matter what 11 you put out when you have a captain is one of the worst in pakistans entire cricket history.

To get humilated at home in Tests by eng, Aus and NZ.

Then have a limp 50 over world cup

Now this fresh humiliation

Any other cricketer with integrity would resign from captaincy. In case of babar he enjoys these humiliations

Amir was just as poor as your heroes Rizwan and Babar and remaining 8 players of the team.

But its easy to blame Amir for the loss and sweep everything else under carpet.
Major causes for this loss

1) Rizwan, Fakhar and usman departing early causing early collapse in middle order.
2) Babar being slow as molasses
3) Chacha being a bottler as usual in both the innings and super over.
4) shadab being a run machine, although I'm giving him leeway for super over, unfair to ask someone to chase 15 in 4 deliveries with no wickets in hand besides the standing pair.
5) Shaheen being a run machine and dropping Jones.
6) Amir flunking the super over
7) Rauf being a run machine and having a poor final over.

Hero of the day: Naseem Shah for good tight spells.

Pct clique and misbah/Babar/ Rizwan fans

HOW DARE AMIR? HOW DARE HE, HE PLAYED THE GAME, THEIR WERE 11 AMIR'S ON THE FIELD.

Guys honestly stop with this clique rubbish, all eleven players were downright filth today.

It’s time we started going after everyone.

Enough with these fanclubs, these pathetic players don’t deserve fans.

1) Rizwan, Fakhar and usman departing early causing early collapse in middle order.
4) shadab being a run machine, although I'm giving him leeway for super over, unfair to ask someone to chase 15 in 4 deliveries with no wickets in hand besides the standing pair.

HOW DARE AMIR? HOW DARE HE, HE PLAYED THE GAME, THEIR WERE 11 AMIR'S ON THE FIELD.
you forgot to mention Azam khan. May be we are only playing with 10 lads. Azam Khan is a ghost in team

you also failed to mention that our best hitter of the ball that could score 3 sixes in super over was made to bat at non striker? who made that decision?

No, supporters of Azam Khan and Mohammad Amir deserve this humiliation specifically.

What do you think of the captain, the best opener in the world, who refused to face the Super Over from the part time IT guy and sent Fakhar instead and Ifti to face the music?

All that false bravado Mamoon for such a coward?

you forgot to mention Azam khan. May be we are only playing with 10 lads. Azam Khan is a ghost in team
Yeah dead serious I forgot he existed. You would think someone of his size would be more noticeable but I guess not, I forgot we have 11 players and not 10 lol

you also failed to mention that our best hitter of the ball that could score 3 sixes in super over was made to bat at non striker? who made that decision?
Bro I forgot to mention alot as theirs an essay to write, you can fill the gaps for me I don't mind 😂

What do you think of the captain, the best opener in the world, who refused to face the Super Over from the part time IT guy and sent Fakhar instead and Ifti to face the music?

All that false bravado Mamoon for such a coward?
I said what I said. Supporters of Mohammad Amir and Azam Khan deserve this humiliation.

I said what I said. Supporters of Mohammad Amir and Azam Khan deserve this humiliation.
You realise your own captain is playing them WILLINGLY. No is forcing him to play these 2.

For once I totally agree with you .

This is something out of the 80’s. Bumble called in his interview with Saj.

No evolution, no ideas , no vision just enjoying dinners & bat factories .

Don’t bring major, that guy hidding after Ifthikhars performance. Will never forget his words “Chacha is a professional cricketer”

You are very much ignoring the elephant in the room neither Rizwan nor Babar came for super over.

He doesn't care because he has to defend Babar at all costs.

It is also woke lately to somehow criticise Imad and Amir and blame the entire World Cup campaign on them.

safe to say Pakistan was poor from number one to number XI except for Nasim Shah.

Collapse at the top meant Pakistan was always catching up. Understandably, Pakistan had to play slow after that, but the way Babar played was outrageous, how can you be 7 of 27? If he scored at a run a ball or around 90 SR pakistan would have been able to put up a par score on the board. Said that, Babar and Shadab were able to bring Pakistan back on the track but Azam Khan’s golden duck meant another mini collapse and posting under par score.
Shaheen, Aamir, Rauf and Shadab were awful. They throughout bowled so many wides and have freebies. These bowlers bowled so many run scoring balls that batsmen scored runs without any risk. These bowlers need to get super fit and come back to cricket again. None of them are in rhythm.

It was truly a horrible performance.

No humiliation in this tournament will top this one. Even losing to India is better than what happened today.

safe to say Pakistan was poor from number one to number XI except for Nasim Shah.

Collapse at the top meant Pakistan was always catching up. Understandably, Pakistan had to play slow after that, but the way Babar played was outrageous, how can you be 7 of 27? If he scored at a run a ball or around 90 SR pakistan would have been able to put up a par score on the board. Said that, Babar and Shadab were able to bring Pakistan back on the track but Azam Khan’s golden duck meant another mini collapse and posting under par score.
Shaheen, Aamir, Rauf and Shadab were awful. They throughout bowled so many wides and have freebies. These bowlers bowled so many run scoring balls that batsmen scored runs without any risk. These bowlers need to get super fit and come back to cricket again. None of them are in rhythm.

It was truly a horrible performance.

Babar could least care about 7 off 27.

As long he hits his 40 average and girls giggle at seeing him, he is content in life.

I do agree that Azam khan makes no sense to be in playing 11. What is he playing for when he cant hit software engineers?

Gave his wicket to another player Nothush that studied and represented Dayanand Sagar engineering college lol @Nikhil_cric @pillionrider

Loved their campus wrote my comedk there

Bro I forgot to mention alot as theirs an essay to write, you can fill the gaps for me I don't mind 😂
let me add another one. last ball of 19th over.. it took ages for ball to reach boundary and our chacha also took 100 years to reach and cut it off just in time 😂😂 it seemed liked boubdary was 100 meteres

I do agree that Azam khan makes no sense to be in playing 11. What is he playing for when he cant hit software engineers?

Gave his wicket to another player Nothush that studied and represented Dayanand Sagar engineering college lol @Nikhil_cric @pillionrider

Loved their campus wrote my comedk there

Yeah. I think he's a Kannadiga from Chikmagalur. Not sure.

Didn't know he studied in Dayanand Sagar, lol.

Indian engineers were the best bowlers against PCT's finest batsmen , lol.

The favorite past time of Azam Khan seems to be to lay eggs.

Quality, type or calibre of bowler doesn't manner.

Yeah. I think he's a Kannadiga from Chikmagalur. Not sure.

Didn't know he studied in Dayanand Sagar, lol.

Indian engineers were the best bowlers against PCT's finest batsmen , lol.
he is a Kannadiga and at least as Linkedin he is from Dayanand.

He even has six sigma green belt lol

he is a Kannadiga and at least as Linkedin he is from Dayanand.

He even has six sigma green belt lol

Him and Netravalkar had the most bowling smarts by far. Harmeet was poor today , just darting it round arm . And Jasdeep was awful.

This is the first time I saw him bowl though. Had seen Netravalkar earlier.

Him and Netravalkar had the most bowling smarts by far. Harmeet was poor today , just darting it round arm . And Jasdeep was awful.

This is the first time I saw him bowl though. Had seen Netravalkar earlier.
They are good at T20.. long way to go for ODI, don’t think USA will ever pick that up as everyone is part time kinda player..
Cricket is a regular sport here 12 months atleast in Texas and Cali

Don’t bring major, that guy hidding after Ifthikhars performance. Will never forget his words “Chacha is a professional cricketer”
Oh bhai not the poster @Major

I meant Major causes for the loss as is the reason why we lost 😂😂.

let me add another one. last ball of 19th over.. it took ages for ball to reach boundary and our chacha also took 100 years to reach and cut it off just in time 😂😂 it seemed liked boubdary was 100 meteres
You can add more.

1) What was Bobby doing setting up fielders in the inner ring on the final ball? The batters ain't running 4 runs.

2) Why wasn't rizwan, Amir and the fielder who midfielder Amir in the super over more aware? Rizwan could have caused run outs, the fielder could have cuased a run out by throwing to Amir rather then Rauf.

3) Why did shaheen drop Jones? It wasn't a difficult catch, this is standard gully practise?

4) Why was chacha a moron at slips, he's been bad at slips for a year now so why does Babar keep putting him in slips.

You can add more.

1) What was Bobby doing setting up fielders in the inner ring on the final ball? The batters ain't running 4 runs.

2) Why wasn't rizwan, Amir and the fielder who midfielder Amir in the super over more aware? Rizwan could have caused run outs, the fielder could have cuased a run out by throwing to Amir rather then Rauf.

3) Why did shaheen drop Jones? It wasn't a difficult catch, this is standard gully practise?

4) Why was chacha a moron at slips, he's been bad at slips for a year now so why does Babar keep putting him in slips.
point number 1 i already discussed.. that is basic captaincy error. last ball of Amir’s 19th becomes important in hindsight.. that was max 2 runs.. and also at halftime.. i dreaded that umpire gave dead ball when shaheen ran 2 .. it was nt a dead ball.. proved to be costly eventually

Back