How many humiliations for Pakistan in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024?

Also lot of clubs and plus MCL last year which was played in Dallas has helped.

To be clear the US is a trash team, but Pakistan has sunk so low anybody will fancy their chances.

Back in the day, we used to complain about Pakistan making mediocre players look exceptional. These days, we complain about Pakistan making mediocre teams look good.

Watch how India spanks the USA.

To be clear the US is a trash team, but Pakistan has sunk so low anybody will fancy their chances.

Back in the day, we used to complain about Pakistan making mediocre players look exceptional. These days, we complain about Pakistan making mediocre teams look good.

Watch how India spanks the USA.
India will end our cricket on the 9th.

This team and it’s players are gone, they don’t have it in them to beat anyone at the moment the way they are playing.

India is going to dominate the game so badly that Pakistan won't be able to see any route apart from coming back to pakistan.

Seems like the IT engineers mastered the code of humiliating Pakistan. Entire Pakistan squad needs to go back to school and learn the basics of cricket.

Babar being the class 🤡

Seems like the IT engineers mastered the code of humiliating Pakistan. Entire Pakistan squad needs to go back to school and learn the basics of cricket.

Babar being the class 🤡
It’s an absolute clown show.

Most fans, with all due respect, won’t even realize how terrible they were yesterday. In cricketing sense, this was arguably one of the worst performances I have seen from any team in any game.

Amateur cricket teams wouldn’t make some of the mistakes Babar and co made yesterday. Hiding behind the word ‘pressure’ would be a massive cop-out.

There needs to be a serious introspection and Kirsten needs to lead it on an urgent basis.

INDIA WILL DEMOLISH pakistan, UNLESS PAKISTAN ARE ALLOWED TO BAT 30 OVERS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ireland have a good chance of beating Pakistan seeing how weak pakistan batting and bowling is from this game.
Don’t be silly. If Pakistan had 30 overs, they’d go at 5/6 an over for 20 of the overs , then try to leave the remaining 6-7 batsmen to score 100 off the last 10.

Pakistan has an ability problem, but their mindset and mental approach to the game is much bigger

Don’t be silly. If Pakistan had 30 overs, they’d go at 5/6 an over for 20 of the overs , then try to leave the remaining 6-7 batsmen to score 100 off the last 10.

Pakistan has an ability problem, but their mindset and mental approach to the game is much bigger
It's a shame they made this game in NY, should have played it in florida for high scoring bilo bounce.

NY is a dangerous pitch and isn't safe tbh, icc needs to have sense and cancel this pitch and move all NY games to florida

It's a shame they made this game in NY, should have played it in florida for high scoring bilo bounce.

NY is a dangerous pitch and isn't safe tbh, icc needs to have sense and cancel this pitch and move all NY games to florida
Honestly at this stage as long as we don’t get spanked by India I would accept it. Make it a competitive close game atleast. If India bat first and set a total we are done

Honestly at this stage as long as we don’t get spanked by India I would accept it. Make it a competitive close game atleast. If India bat first and set a total we are done
NY pitch can injure our players. Rohit got niggled a bit. This pitch is similar to those bodyline pitches that England curated and started baseball throwing into Bradman's body and face at 170kph speed way back in the 1930's.

Either larwood would throw it into the body, or he would curated the pitch to be a nightmare.

Khair not like it matters, shahheen and Rauf bowled so many full tosses today and Amir's cutters are useless. No bowler can bang it in hard so they'll fumble even on this pitch.

India is getting rid of Pakistan next game. USA and India will go through and honestlyngood for USA.

For once I totally agree with you .

This is something out of the 80’s. Bumble called in his interview with Saj.

No evolution, no ideas , no vision just enjoying dinners & bat factories .

I see more fire and competition during the Sunday league

NY pitch can injure our players. Rohit got niggled a bit. This pitch is similar to those bodyline pitches that England curated and started baseball throwing into Bradman's body and face at 170kph speed way back in the 1930's.

Either larwood would throw it into the body, or he would curated the pitch to be a nightmare.

Khair not like it matters, shahheen and Rauf bowled so many full tosses today and Amir's cutters are useless. No bowler can bang it in hard so they'll fumble even on this pitch.

India is getting rid of Pakistan next game. USA and India will go through and honestlyngood for USA.
I personally think a lot of them aren’t match sharp. No way they bowl so many wides and full tosses when they have their ability.

If only the clowns in the PCB had a couple of warm up matches in the USA to help them . But why prepare when it costs money eh? Let’s just promise 100k to each winner knowing it wouldn’t ever happen and try to win brownie points off the public

I personally think a lot of them aren’t match sharp. No way they bowl so many wides and full tosses when they have their ability.

If only the clowns in the PCB had a couple of warm up matches in the USA to help them . But why prepare when it costs money eh? Let’s just promise 100k to each winner knowing it wouldn’t ever happen and try to win brownie points off the public
Naw, what happened to was simple.

USA outplayed Pakistan left and right in batting bowling and fielding and Pakistan despite goofing off in USA were shocked.

However USA just like Afghanistan in the past started chocking near the end, likely due to the pressure of playing and defeating a test side, I don't think USA came in with that expectation so they got nervous and chocked. But deapite this chock, Pakistan still fumbled. Who told Rauf to bowl 2 full tosses in final over?

Once it reached super over, USA ironically was still under pressure, its just Pakistan chocked even harder with wides. Once USA reached 19, their best bowler just didn't back down and won the game for them.

Both teams did choke at the end just saying, but ultimately USA handled the pressure better and before that, USA was dominating left and right

Babar being the class 🤡
He's an IT Engineer so it's a given he has a higher IQ than any other Pakistani player in the dressing room right now.

USA were superior mentally as well.

He's an IT Engineer so it's a given he has a higher IQ than any other Pakistani player in the dressing room right now.

USA were superior mentally as well.
Lol, IQ is subjective. They've been many players in cricket who aren't traditionally educated but are gun cricketers and great leaders, YK being an example who isn't traditionally educated to an extreme length.

Infact imam ul haq and shan masood are traditionally educated and their idiots. Well in the case of Shan he was done a bit dirty with Australia and all, but talent wise he still sucks.

Where is the diet control? They don’t care. Do they not understand the importance of diet to be at peak fitness for an elite competition
Theyv no interest in cricket they just want to eat & make as much money as they can no fitness no planning, did you see the state of the team at the super over no clue what so ever. Wouldn’t surprised if thick Fakhar Ifty thought super over is 5 overs each

Lol, IQ is subjective. They've been many players in cricket who aren't traditionally educated but are gun cricketers and great leaders, YK being an example who isn't traditionally educated to an extreme length.

Infact imam ul haq and shan masood are traditionally educated and their idiots. Well in the case of Shan he was done a bit dirty with Australia and all, but talent wise he still sucks.
IQ is not subjective. It's a real thing. Some people have more, some people have less.

Him getting a masters degree in IT and working in AI field as a software engineer is an indication that he has wide range of mental and cognitive quotients. Which is really useful in today's modern day Cricket where you have to intake so much data and analyze opponent player's game.

No disrespect to Pakistani players but I don't think majority have high enough mental capacity to understand the game as well. It's not their fault either. Just unlucky that they were born in Pakistan. Chances of you reaching your highest IQ potential lower in a third world country because of many factors.

Shan Masood maybe an exception but that's not the norm in the dressing room.

IQ is not subjective. It's a real thing. Some people have more, some people have less.

Him getting a masters degree in IT and working in AI field as a software engineer is an indication that he has wide range of mental and cognitive quotients. Which is really useful in today's modern day Cricket where you have to intake so much data and analyze opponent player's game.

No disrespect to Pakistani players but I don't think majority have high enough mental capacity to understand the game as well. It's not their fault either. Just unlucky that they were born in Pakistan. Chances of you reaching your highest IQ potential lower in a third world country because of many factors.

Shan Masood maybe an exception but that's not the norm in the dressing room.
I'm sorry I misphrased poorly. Wasn't able to convey what I meant.

You are correct about IQ but I'm saying This has nothing to do with IQ. Getting an IT degree doesn't have much to do with cricketing knowledge and cricketing intelligence.

Theyv no interest in cricket they just want to eat & make as much money as they can no fitness no planning, did you see the state of the team at the super over no clue what so ever. Wouldn’t surprised if thick Fakhar Ifty thought super over is 5 overs each
It’s really messing with me. I’ve never been this down over Pakistan cricket . They don’t care . I don’t understand it. Just having the right diet (obviously will take 4-6 weeks to kick in) would do wonders for them. Many of my friends are professional workers. In offices and such and they look after themselves better.

It’s ok to go to a restaurant but ffs don’t do it two days before your first game of a World Cup?! Why not wait till after the World Cup.

I’m not being super strict with them and saying they should never eat out or anything. But when there is a World Cup tournament going on they should adjust their diets a few weeks prior atleast, or at the very least during the freaking thing?!

Honestly , didn’t think it was possible but this Pakistan team has got me venting too much. I shouldn’t care, i still do. Curse of being a fan

I'm sorry I misphrased poorly. Wasn't able to convey what I meant.

You are correct about IQ but I'm saying This has nothing to do with IQ. Getting an IT degree doesn't have much to do with cricketing knowledge and cricketing intelligence.
Getting a masters degree in IT is an indication that you have the mental capacity and capability to take in varied data and process complex problems.

The way Cricket has been evolving. Talent and on field skills is not just going to cut it. You need high standard of fitness and mental capability to under and analyze the data part of the game as well.

Getting a masters degree in IT is an indication that you have the mental capacity and capability to take in varied data and process complex problems.

The way Cricket has been evolving. Talent and on field skills is not just going to cut it. You need high standard of fitness and mental capability to under and analyze the data part of the game as well.
I was gonna write an essay agreeing with you but I'll spare the excess reading 😂.

But yeah I actually agree with you, scratch what I said earlier. You're right.

Pakistan cricket now nearly in Associate category, our fierce rivals are AFGHANISTAN and now with a defeat against USA , a new rivalry is born, players are loving it atleast an annual trip to States is guaranteed.

With Big 3 already distanced from us due to our low performance and dysfunctional cricket board about time we get use to Associate cricket.

There should be a triangular t20 cup every year as the Drone trophy having Pak-US-AFG

It’s an absolute clown show.

Most fans, with all due respect, won’t even realize how terrible they were yesterday. In cricketing sense, this was arguably one of the worst performances I have seen from any team in any game.

Amateur cricket teams wouldn’t make some of the mistakes Babar and co made yesterday. Hiding behind the word ‘pressure’ would be a massive cop-out.

There needs to be a serious introspection and Kirsten needs to lead it on an urgent basis.
The USA should have won the game with a couple of overs to spare but nerves and lack of experience kicked in. But they deserved the win after the super over.

In terms of results this was Pakistan biggest humiliation in entire cricket history. 100% agree the cricket played was beyond amateurish, and their clearly is no game plan under this clueless captain. He was useless first time and hasn't improved since. Its clear these players are on a tourists holiday to USA and WI, and cricket is an after thought.

Problem is the PCB is to spineless to do anything about it, things will only continue to spiral downwards under babar

Now looking after today's win against ireland, Pakistan is not even safe against Cannada. They may also end up loosing all the group matches.

You can add more.

1) What was Bobby doing setting up fielders in the inner ring on the final ball? The batters ain't running 4 runs.

2) Why wasn't rizwan, Amir and the fielder who midfielder Amir in the super over more aware? Rizwan could have caused run outs, the fielder could have cuased a run out by throwing to Amir rather then Rauf.

3) Why did shaheen drop Jones? It wasn't a difficult catch, this is standard gully practise?

4) Why was chacha a moron at slips, he's been bad at slips for a year now so why does Babar keep putting him in slips.
And why in super over chacha faced the first ball against left hand pacer? Fakhar is you best hitter and ideally he should have played most of the balls of that over. And when you require nothing less than sixes in last 2-3 deliveries, why shadab was preferred instead of azam khan?

Pakistan would've been better of playing their matches in Windies. Atleast those are familiar to the players as they play CPL there.

You all wanted babar and rizwan opening again, you all wanted babar captain again. Enjoy the fruits of your labour

Pakistan would've been better of playing their matches in Windies. Atleast those are familiar to the players as they play CPL there.
Venue shouldn't come into play, the pathetic cricket Pakistan tend to produce means they will lose on all surfaces

Can add the bottle job run chase failure to the list.

Babar excuses after game were pathetic as well

The tricky nature of the surface (although there were no real demons in the pitch) saved Pakistan from an even more embarrassing defeat.

On a true batting wicket, Pak would have still struggled with the bat and the margin of defeat would have been much bigger.

The most glaring observation is that we do not have any middle-order batting. Usman is not an international class no. 3.

Essentially playing with 2 or 2.5 batsmen.

We do not have a genuine batting all rounder either. A player who keeps getting out on straight full tosses, what kind of an all-rounder or finisher is he (Iftikhar)?

We do not have a quality spinner (who can bat) either.

Some serious introspection is needed.

Babar Azam has played only two match winning Innings in ICC tournaments during the past 4 or 5 years

His opening partnership with Rizwan against India in world T20, 2021

His hundred vs New Zealand during the 50- over World Cup in 2019.

He is simply not a match winner or big game player

The tricky nature of the surface (although there were no real demons in the pitch) saved Pakistan from an even more embarrassing defeat.

On a true batting wicket, Pak would have still struggled with the bat and the margin of defeat would have been much bigger.

The most glaring observation is that we do not have any middle-order batting. Usman is not an international class no. 3.

Essentially playing with 2 or 2.5 batsmen.

We do not have a genuine batting all rounder either. A player who keeps getting out on straight full tosses, what kind of an all-rounder or finisher is he (Iftikhar)?

We do not have a quality spinner (who can bat) either.

Some serious introspection is needed.

Babar Azam has played only two match winning Innings in ICC tournaments during the past 4 or 5 years

His opening partnership with Rizwan against India in world T20, 2021

His hundred vs New Zealand during the 50- over World Cup in 2019.

He is simply not a match winner or big game player
It's clearly obvious Babar has to much power in PCB, why would a captain be removed for being so poor and then given job again. Babar's ego and childish petulant attitude is such that he's only interested in personal milestones, that attitude runs through the whole team now. Pretty much ever away tour or ICC tourney is nothing more than a jolly up for these players.

Babar Is a mental midget when it comes to big game performances.

Well done Babar for completing full set of all format humiliations while captain

Back