HS cricket bat

QasimAli

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Hey guys seen a lot of new Pak players with HS cricket bat anyone got one used one ?

Know anything about the specs of the bat ? One of my club mates have one looks really good tbh ?

They are similar to CA but without the hefty price tag. I doubt any pros actually use them as many pros just get sponsored and use the stickers. Most bats from Pakistan are inconsistent in terms of specs so best to actually look at pics of actual bats or better still get someone to actually view the bat

HS bats are as good as CA. In my team 4 players use HS bat. 5 star core 7 and a sponserd clear HS for a first class player. Haseeb Azam was usin HS bat aswel and we found all the bats pretty good. Rest remains ones own choice and comfort. I myself bought a core 7 will arrive in a few days inshallah will sharw pics

I bought a Core 7. Trust me the bat is really good. The best thing about the core 7 is the balance. But yeah they are pretty much the like the CA Bats and you can trust the brand.

And Unlike CA I hope my bat will last longer than a year atleast. It actually depends on Grains.

Cool, thanks guys. Any chance of putting in a link to where i can have a look at HS bats?

My ca plus 15k still got a season or 2 left, but bit of window shopping never hurt anyone. Btw how are the concaving on the bats? I don't like big convening on bats, only issue i have with my ca 15k is the concaving.

Cool, thanks guys. Any chance of putting in a link to where i can have a look at HS bats?

My ca plus 15k still got a season or 2 left, but bit of window shopping never hurt anyone. Btw how are the concaving on the bats? I don't like big convening on bats, only issue i have with my ca 15k is the concaving.

I'm betting heavy concaving and overly dried to achieve big bats.

Least concaved bat I have seen recently was a Newbery Tour.

I have come across a lot of CA 15k and other CA models which have minimum or non concaving.

Really iv never seen 1 Lol. Do love the CA 15k goes like a gun, but I'm going back to minimal concaving bats.

Looking for an oval or semi oval handle as well. Hope HS got something to offer

I've played with a friends HS core 7 in the nets and I was very impressed with the balance and performance. I need to use it in a game and see :)

hanif at eclipse all sports easily the biggest stockist of HS bats in the uk.
concaving like with CA bats vary from bat to bat. they are ok quality and defo similar to CA profile and durability wise. personaly iv moved to uk brands now as i can have CA style bats custom made in th uk with better handles etc etc

hanif at eclipse all sports easily the biggest stockist of HS bats in the uk.
concaving like with CA bats vary from bat to bat. they are ok quality and defo similar to CA profile and durability wise. personaly iv moved to uk brands now as i can have CA style bats custom made in th uk with better handles etc etc

Hanif is easily the best youtube video i think for pakistani/ indian bats (i created a thread about him and a few more bat website on the forum a while back) think we should make one dedicated to his channel its quality stuff.

Iv used english bats in the past and my own experience was poor so i am not sure ill move back. Each to their own .

I would say hs bats are absolutely amazing for the price as my hs zaib out performs my plus 12k and ihsan x1

HS cricket bats

I would say hs bats are absolutely amazing for the price as my hs zaib out performs my plus 12k and ihsan x1

Eclipse all sports has some nice HS cricket bats in stock, visited his display room the other week, has a good selection of pakistani and Indian bats as well as a few UK companies.

HS bats that stood out for me : full profile 5 star cricket bat 2lb 9.5oz
Full profile core 7 cricket bat 2lb 9.5 oz
full profile core 5 cricket bat 2lb 9.5 oz

they all picked up nice and light and the performance was awesome. He has so many quality bats at such great prices. He has some plain pro bats that he has to one side they were very tasty. He is currently oiling and knocking one of them for me :) as well as repairing and refurbing my old old bat, is there anything this guy can not do. Awesome service top man, would highly recommend.

www.eclipseallsports.co.uk

Back