"I am not here to please anyone": Babar Azam

So what is he here for? Youve gotta please someone, or do something useful

It could have been “I’m not here to please anyone, I’m here to win”. Ok cool. But you didn’t win anything - now what?

You didn’t win, you didn’t score, you didn’t even manage to pad your stats. Ab kya?

He's right.

Because he right now is not pleasing anyone.

Until he's sacked and brought to his level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Babar is out of form or has been simply found out by opposition? This is the age where he should peak and set cricket world on fire. He is still below par. Its very difficult for even his die hard fans to justify his "king" tag.

Babar is out of form or has been simply found out by opposition? This is the age where he should peak and set cricket world on fire. He is still below par. Its very difficult for even his die hard fans to justify his "king" tag.
haha even he himself cant really defend this tag with such performance.

Former Pakistan cricketer Mohammad Wasim during in an interview with a local sports platform:

“It was painful to make him understand the advantages of changes. He was very stubborn, and I overstepped my limitations to get him on board with certain calls. He was not ready to accept changes.”

Former Pakistan cricketer Mohammad Wasim during in an interview with a local sports platform:

“It was painful to make him understand the advantages of changes. He was very stubborn, and I overstepped my limitations to get him on board with certain calls. He was not ready to accept changes.”
This is similar to what Gibbs said when he coached KK.. Babar was too self absorbed in his own batting to take any advice from coaches.

Back