ICC Champions Trophy, 8th Match, Group A: England v Sri Lanka | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this game will go down to the wire just as long as Sanga bats the majority of the innings

Just when I say that .... Dilshan picks out a fielder..

Sanga holds the key, if he goes in the next 10 overs I don't see SL chasing this.

Looking like a SL win is the favorite right about now. Where can we find breakthroughs?

Two fantastic batsmen at the crease at the moment.

It all depends on Sanga and Mahela. World class talents.

Yep this one looks as good as over... guess we'll have to knock you guys out of the tournament :p

It's a pleasure to watch Sanga & Jaya in full flow...

Lankan Tigers you can do it but don't collapse like our batting...

Swann and Anderson can't always bowl Sri Lanka out on their own.

Need to get our acts together before the 200 comes up otherwise we gonna loooooose.

132 needed in 111 balls...8 wickets in hand...

I hope our so called batsmen are watching this batting...

England making 293 look like 333 with their fielding effort.

I've just tuned in, and they've probably saved 10 runs in last 5 overs.

I am just curious where is England reverse swing gone today? I still got doubts over that reverse swing they did in the match against Aussies...

These 2 are just toying with Swann. Never seen Swann so ineffective in recent past, seems like he's yet to reach his best after a long lay off.

I am just curious where is England reverse swing gone today? I still got doubts over that reverse swing they did in the match against Aussies...

Umpires changed the ball to a fairly new one, which is why Cook was annoyed.

These 2 are just toying with Swann. Never seen Swann so ineffective in recent past, seems like he's yet to reach his best after a long lay off.

??????? His econ rate is less than 4 and he's had an outstanding 18 months. Look it up, thanks

Umpires changed the ball to a fairly new one, which is why Cook was annoyed.

Yup i have seen that ball change have you seen them against Aussies how the hack they were reverse swinging it in early overs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back