ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021 | Pakistan v Afghanistan | Dubai | 29 October, 2021 | Afghan innings

Hasan's place under threat. We knew he's expensive but usually he'd take the important few wickets to back that up and hasn't really done that today. Who knows he may still have a say with the bat later on.

Wasim is a must in the next match. If Pakistan win, I would be tempted to play both Hassan and Wasim.

The better bowler of the two will play the SF.

Hasan's place under threat. We knew he's expensive but usually he'd take the important few wickets to back that up and hasn't really done that today. Who knows he may still have a say with the bat later on.

for his sake i hope so otherwise hes a goner

The way he signaled to Babar to go back to his fielding position and Babar smiled. It's not a good sign for Hasan

So, Haris is bowling this over. Shaheen should bowl next over.

Pakistan should restrict Afghans to below 140.

Afghanistan have managed to make a serious game of this with this partnership. 140-150 is a very difficult chase against their spin attack.

Hasan Ali needs to be dropped for next 2 games at least.

This is actually a 170-180 pitch. Same one use for Australia-SL. Afghans are well below par.

It may all boiled down to how batters react. Panic seems to be setting in the Pakistani camp.

Actually can't believe we've let them turn this around. Their plan has worked.

score is still below par however the way pak bolwers are pancking i hope the batsmen dont do the same when they see a bit of turn

Terrible bowling by Rauf also

Afghanistan look like they will win now

Pakistan have given around 10 boundaries down the leg side line. Just poor bowling

Rauf bowls too many slower balls at the death. Why bowl 2 consecutive slower balls? Does he think the batsman is dumb? Why not the full blooded 150 km/hr yorker?

Babar will fail today for sure. He cannot play spin. Afghan should win by 20-30 runs. 150 is way too much for our batting.

What's the situation of dew out there? Already that score is enough for them if the condition is dry.

Now I’m feeling a bit nervous

Someone will have to play a 50* knock for us

Rauf b dhoka de gaya aaj... Anyways its still 60-40 in Pak favor considering the pitch.

goes to show a team with destructive batsmen like england could easily throw this pak bowling unit off their plans

Pakistan didn't come in with the right mindset into the game. Shaheen was trying too hard the first over.

Fakhar will play a big role in the chase.

Hassan has cost Pakistan big time this match, his batting hasn’t been used at all so far by Pakistan so it’s pointless for Pakistan to drag him along right now. However, I still feel he needs to play the next match. If he’s able to take 2/3 wickets over the next two games, his confidence will be back.

Very poor stuff today from Pakistan. Hassan Ali should be dropped. He is the weakest link in the team. Can't risk the world cup. He is attitude is also very poor. No will to improve.

Rauf bowls too many slower balls at the death. Why bowl 2 consecutive slower balls? Does he think the batsman is dumb? Why not the full blooded 150 km/hr yorker?

I'm actually surprised. He hasn't bowled expected yorkers in this tournament

Pakistan has really bowled terribly at the end here, given Afghanistan a competitive total by bowling horribly to their lower order.

Why Pak fans are worrying. ~145 chase is what Babar - Rizwan like always.
40 ball 50 and Pak wins easily.

Back