ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021 | Pakistan v Afghanistan | Dubai | 29 October, 2021 | Afghan innings

Afghanistan will take their chances in last 3 to 4 overs it seems.

70/5 after 12.3 overs.

Afghanistan need at least 140 to give spinners something to defend.

How people are afraid of Afghanistan?

Though I was also among those who rated them. How could I? This is street cricket played by them!!

Great to see all the bowlers getting a wicket and contributing. And catches are being made!

Pakistan have taken wickets but this hasn’t been their best bowling performance, a little too anxious but their fielding has been on point. Afghan have gone for it almost every ball, they need to focus on a partnership here to post a defendable total; minimum around 130ish

Same script every Afghanistan v Pakistan match. They limp to a half decent total, then squeeze our batters.

Oh no. Pakistan should have batted first. At least I could enjoy.

Read the whole post.

Lq lied about him being 150 initially.

Now he has offcroused bowled 150kph balls after working and training.

But back than he wasnt and he was being used for marketinf

I did watch him bowl around 150 when he went with Lahore Qalandars to Australia to play against Australian domestic teams. Don't remember what tournament it was.

Rauf needs to keep it in the stumps

He has gone the distance every time he has given the slightest of width

Bit wild from the pak bowlers today but afg have a seriously low score. Pakistan should be feeling comfortable.

This is a 170 plus wicket. Afgan batters are to blame for not giving their bowlers a chance

Afghans can still give themselves a total to defend here if they can finish well. 130 would be interesting.

AFG - 93/6 after 15 overs.

5 more overs. Can Afghans get 50? That can give them 143 (okay score).

They ball a wide then let the next ball go for four. Attrocious

Shaheen has not been in his senses today

Seems to be overconfident against this side

130-140 will be difficult against this bowling attack, Pakistan needs to pick up wickets here.

Looks like we have to chase 140+. Very poor bowling by our bowlers today.

Pretty impressive just how quick both Afridi & Rauf have bowled today. 145+ clicks consistently.

Back