ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021 | Pakistan v Afghanistan | Dubai | 29 October, 2021 | Afghan innings

Zazai is such a hack. He is a better player than this I believe. If he just works on his technique and shots a little

This Zazai lad looked incredibly nervous throughout his stay.

Afghanistan’s best batter on the crease, very good player.

I don't think 13 year olds in the UK would be appealing for those. You have to marvel at the complete lack of judgement throughout the Pakistan team, the wicketkeeper has to take responsibility as well.

Babar is equally blamed, he knew it was not out and you can see it written on his face but he still gave in to Shaheen and went for review.

What a catch from Haris, fantastic athtleticism.

Minnow batting

Slogging across the line to someone who moves it away from you

While that was a messy over from Shaheen, he was getting the ball to swing into the left hander!

That’s a good sign

Incredibly poor first over from shaheen and the review was just ridiculous. Yet to recover from euphoria of indian victory

Afridi not really hitting the right lines yet. Needs to reign in his emotions and get his radar right.

Two big guns gone

Nabi is the key wicket, he is the one we need

3 wickets in the powerplay is usually a sign of a team going on to lose

Fire vs fire here, looks like niether side backing down. one more wicket in PP would be excellent

Why are these guys panicking or acting so eratically

Rizwan and Shaheen

Why can’t they both just calm down?

Very rare mistake from Rizwan, he was too quick for his own sake, had a hell lot of time to get a proper throw.

Why are these guys panicking or acting so eratically

Rizwan and Shaheen

Why can’t they both just calm down?

Crowd. You can feel the game is more than a game here. Happens every time in Pakistan v Afghanistan game. Afghanistan player aldo get that extra boost against us.

Man the game can flip so quickly... instead of a wicket and causing even more of a chokehold, the next 2 balls go for 10 runs.

Pakistani players need to find their focus. They are looking rushed

The bowl in which there was a run out chance. It looked lbw to me

Anything over 130 we will loose the match. Afg has 3 World class spinners.

Can 140 be difficult for Pakistan to chase here?

I just have a feeling Najib and Nabi will calm things down and just cruise the game.

Back