ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021 | Pakistan v Afghanistan | Dubai | 29 October, 2021 | Afghan innings

That run out chance was plumb LBW guyz. Did you all miss it including the team?. Why was it not out.

Pitched in line, straightened , hitting middle and leg. Plumb LBW

Electric atmosphere today.

Feels more like an Ind Pak final rather than a group stage game

At least 140 should be posted against Pakistan to make this match interesting. Pakistan bowling is too good to alow this. But we the neutrals want a competitive match

I think [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] wrote somewhere that LQ lied about Rauf being a 150kmh bowler

Needless short ball

6 runs

Why are Pakistanis having so many brain farts? The tone was set by Shaheen’s terrible review

Great over and then one bad ball at the end. Hope as he gets experienced, he can start eliminating that.

Afghanistan will continue to attack despite losing wickets. Pakistan needs to keep the lines tight.

sub 100 total coming, they want to hit everything out of the ground........wickets will come

That run out chance was plumb LBW guyz. Did you all miss it including the team?. Why was it not out.

Pitched in line, straightened , hitting middle and leg. Plumb LBW

Yea that one should have been reviewed instead of the brainless call in the beginning.

Afghanistan are such a poor batting side

This is cricket! Why are they acting like it’s a war?

Afghanistan will continue to attack despite losing wickets. Pakistan needs to keep the lines tight.
They will end up getting bowled out for a sub-100 total if they keep going after our bowlers like headless chickens.

They have been gifted a few runs here and there aswell.

Afghan playing like Windies did against England.

Brainless cricket

Gotta admit, Afghanistan plays an entertaining brand of cricket.

Pretty reckless though. :))

They are targeting every bowler for 6 per over. Brainless batting.

Another no ball

Time and patience is running out with Hassan Ali

What is with Hasan Ali bowling no balls all the time now. Happened a lot in domestic T20 tournament too.

wth is philander doing with Hassan, with his already existing limitations Hassan and Pak can't afford this No ball bemari, i fear this gonna cost us big time if not improved.

We did not even appeal bro

Yea they were too caught up in the emotions with the run-out chance. The captain needs to take the charge there, keep things calm and make the right call--keeper too but i guess he was also preoccupied.

wth is philander doing with Hassan, with his already existing limitations Hassan and Pak can't afford this No ball bemari, i fear this gonna cost us big time if not improved.

Hassan was bowling no balls whilst phillander was still playing, theres not much he can do about this in the limited time he has been here hassan needs to stop trying so hard

Too many unnecessary leaked in the power play

Good batting track

Too many easy balls. What's going on with Hassan lately? Can Pakistan find the focus back in this tournament.

Yea Philander is telling Hassan to deliberately bowl no balls.

Bro what’re you even talking about? What does philander have to do with Hassan not being able to keep his foot behind the line

pak need to keep calm and control emotions, keep a level head and should win quite comfortably, no need to worry about a 6 here or there

Hasan has been bowling rubbish all tournament so far and the no balls are frustrating.

Hasan has started bowling a lot of rubbish.

130 can be tough to chasw against afghan bowling

Back