ICC T20 World Cup 2024: USA vs Pakistan | Match 11 | Group A | Dallas | June 6th | Pre-Match Discussion

Which side will win the match between USA and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest crybaby is babar who actually cries on live TV like he did in the world cup.

Although he won't cry now, last time he cried because he was delusional for Nawaz and SA broke that spirit.

This time I don't think he cares. This tournament is just a formality and a dil kush karnei wala tourney while the boys enjoy some texas yee haws
trust me nawaz was a better option comapred to shadab in this WC atlleast u can expect him that in 1 or 2 games he will perform but not in shadab's case

trust me nawaz was a better option comapred to shadab in this WC atlleast u can expect him that in 1 or 2 games he will perform but not in shadab's case
No 😂😂. Oh bhai.

The person who should have replaced shadab is salman Ali Agha who can bowl decent enough for 1-2 overs and has test batting experience.

Salman isn't a bad option and his performances last year and even this test series have been good. He's the guy you want groomed into a hafeez or haris sohail like allrounder for Pakistan, not nawaz or shadab.

It's just because rizzu's ego at no 4, it meant that last year both saud and agha were unable to play in the same lineup which is a huge shame since saud at no 4 and agha at no 5 coul have fixed alot of things due to these 2 just naturally being more aggressive then the top 4 comedy of Abdullah, Imam, Babar and rizwan

GPIx-DlXsAA7kPj

No 😂😂. Oh bhai.

The person who should have replaced shadab is salman Ali Agha who can bowl decent enough for 1-2 overs and has test batting experience.

Salman isn't a bad option and his performances last year and even this test series have been good. He's the guy you want groomed into a hafeez or haris sohail like allrounder for Pakistan, not nawaz or shadab.

It's just because rizzu's ego at no 4, it meant that last year both saud and agha were unable to play in the same lineup which is a huge shame since saud at no 4 and agha at no 5 coul have fixed alot of things due to these 2 just naturally being more aggressive then the top 4 comedy of Abdullah, Imam, Babar and rizwan
salman is an average part time bowler and we need someone who can get trust of the captain to bowl 4 overs

by the way the reasion why i gave u nawaz as an option that i just wanted to convey the value of shadab :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Rizwan
Saim
Babar
Usman
Fakhar
Iftikhar
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir
Rauf.

If the pitch turns then either Naseem or Amir can be replaces with Abrar.

salman is an average part time bowler and we need someone who can get trust of the captain to bowl 4 overs

by the way the reasion why i gave u nawaz as an option that i just wanted to convay the value of shadab :ROFLMAO:
Salman ain't going for 50 every game

Rizwan
Saim
Babar
Usman
Fakhar
Iftikhar
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir
Rauf.

oh yar plz keep this saim away from the team, he is just a waste of time better to pick me in ur playing 11 i can also play that no look shot because i have some weak eye sight! lol

Babar Azam will be facing Netravalkar after 14 years !!

They didn't even face each other in that match. But hey, just like everyone else, Netravalkar has also gotten Ahmed Shehzad out :).

Man - I hope USA pulls off an upset here. It will be one for the ages. But odds stacked against USA though. They need to have their best day and pak has to have one of their worst days. But can keep dreaming though!!🙂

Also Rizwan’s overuse of the religion card and his fake ‘nice guy’ persona.

“Some times acting some times cramp”

“Our awaam loves us if we win or lose”

“Our awaam is unhappy with the breaking of me and Babar partnership”

Mate this fraud is the WORST thing to happen to Pakistan cricket. He totally deserved that crowed reaction in Ahmedabad.
Dont agree with crowd reaction in A'bad but man , this guy is such a dramabaazi guy. Perfect for politics once his cricket career is over ! :ROFLMAO:

While in US, PCT is enjoying at Dinners, Shisha parties and having special haircuts in hotel.

1717527003544.jpeg

While in US, PCT is enjoying at Dinners, Shisha parties and having special haircuts in hotel.

View attachment 144228
Are we still shocked? None of these guys all the way through to management are serious about cricket. Wahab is the senior team manager, so he has obviously sanctioned this event. Does Kirsten have any say in these things? So much is wrong starting with charging an entry fee given how much sensitivity there is towards match fixing. Secondly, the timing. 11:30PM is absurd given these guys should be optimizing sleep, training and diet patterns to prepare for their matches. Instead they’re out smoking shisha and eating shawarmas. God help us all.

It's tough to pick the opening combo and no. 5 position onwards.

I'd probably go with:
1. Saim
2. Babar
3. Usman
4. Fakhar
5. Rizwan (he has to bat here)
6. Imad
7. Iftikhar
8. Shaheen
9. Amir
10. Rauf
11. Abrar

I'd rather stick with Saim at the top, then demote him to 5 and make him a hack.
I like this team and also agree with brining Saim back at the top. He just needs one good score to bring his confidence back and he has a good chance against a minnow team. But, I would keep Rizwan at the top, he plays better as top order player.

Babar Azam speaking during Post-match presser:

“As far as preparation is concerned, we have prepared well. We have played matches in England as well, unfortunately, the results didn’t come out as expected. Our mindset was solely focused on how we have to play in the World Cup, and with that in mind, we have arrived here.”

“Some things are not in your control, like the weather here. We have utilized whatever facilities were available. We have trained in two sessions. The batters continued their practice indoors, while the bowlers also practiced outside. We will utilize whatever is the best possible option for us. Messages from the fans are always positive, and we will respond with positivity and play good cricket. Before leaving Pakistan, we received many prayers and good wishes from people and I hope we keep receiving them.”

“The practice is going on, it’s all about planning and a mind game. No matter how much cricket we have seen here, you would have noticed that sixes are not being hit. The team is getting out at 100, no one knows about the conditions. The edge we have is that some of our players have played some games here, and they have a little idea of the conditions, Imad Wasim, Haris Rauf, and Shadab Khan, have an idea, they have played cricket here, so we will get a lot of help from this. Whatever our strength is, whatever our plan is, whatever our mindset is, we will take it and enter the World Cup and will play good cricket.”

When asked about Saim Ayub:

“Before leaving Pakistan, I had said that we would be flexible. At any time, any player can play according to the situation. Unfortunately, Saim Ayub couldn’t perform as expected. He is a good player, a game-changing player, an aggressive player, but he is not getting the go-to knock or the innings that would set him in motion. Whatever is best for the team, we plan for it and proceed with it.”

When asked about Shadab Khan’s form:

“When a captain’s best player is not responding to him, but we know that the player has performed in different situations, so we are relying on him. As a captain, I have faith in every player and perhaps have more faith in Shadab Khan because he fulfills all three of our needs, whether it’s batting, bowling, or fielding. So, I hope the conditions will suit him as a match player. You need a good innings to click, and in my opinion, these things keep happening with cricketers. But we will support him, and the more we support him, the more he will gain confidence. We try in the match that when someone is not having a good day, we try to cover him because it’s a team game, and we try to back every player.”

When asked about the first match against USA:

“It’s their home ground and they have played all their cricket here. Our strength is batting and bowling and we rely on it. I have full confidence that my team will play good cricket. The conditions are slightly supporting the fast bowlers, and we have the best fast bowlers, so we will try not to repeat the mistakes done in the past. The World Cup is about to start, and all the senior players will have to step up and take responsibility.”

“As a captain, my goal is to win the World Cup. Personal goals don’t matter, what matters is what the team wants from you. What it wants from my batting, what it requires from my fielding, my focus is on that. I don’t focus much on my personal goals because those things keep going side by side. But keeping Pakistan in front, we do all things. We will try to perform well and win this World Cup.”

When asked about Imad Wasim’s injury:

“Imad Wasim has a side strain injury, there is a lot of improvement. A discussion has been done with medical panel, he will not play the next match but he will be available for the rest of the matches.”

Abrar is not a leg spinner though. He's a mystery bowler. Bowls all kinds of variations

True. Regardless , Pakistani cricketers have a huge advantage in this World T20 since they have a history of having played CPL and they would know how to use these conditions well.

True. Regardless , Pakistani cricketers have a huge advantage in this World T20 since they have a history of having played CPL and they would know how to use these conditions well.
Yes. But the thing is they first have to qualify to Super 8s to play in the Caribbean. Right now they have big games (in terms of context) in USA.

Abrar is not a leg spinner though. He's a mystery bowler. Bowls all kinds of variations
He's a legspinner lol, by this logic you can claim Shane Warne is not a leg spinner, he's a mystery bowler.

Abrar is a leg spinner but just like Shane Warne he has like 7 variations including a googly and some mystery offspin variation. But he's primarily a legspinner.

It's just Pakistani fans have gotten use to shadab who in all honesty isn't even a legspinner. Usama mir is a legspinner but he has no other delivery besides traditional legspin and his line and length is garbage

He's a legspinner lol, by this logic you can claim Shane Warne is not a leg spinner, he's a mystery bowler.

Abrar is a leg spinner but just like Shane Warne he has like 7 variations including a googly and some mystery offspin variation. But he's primarily a legspinner.

It's just Pakistani fans have gotten use to shadab who in all honesty isn't even a legspinner. Usama mir is a legspinner but he has no other delivery besides traditional legspin and his line and length is garbage
You're again arguing for the sake of arguing.

Abrar is a mystery finger spinner. Who bowls off spin, carom ball, front arm, goggly, leg spin, and straighter one.

Shane Warne did not bowl anything that a leg spinner doesn't. His regulation bowling was leg spin with googly and flipper as weapon.

By your logic. Narine, Chakravarthy, Ajantha, Akila Dhananjaya are all leg spinners.

You're again arguing for the sake of arguing.

Abrar is a mystery finger spinner. Who bowls off spin, carom ball, front arm, goggly, leg spin, and straighter one.

Shane Warne did not bowl anything that a leg spinner doesn't. His regulation bowling was leg spin with googly and flipper as weapon.

By your logic. Narine, Chakravarthy, Ajantha, Akila Dhananjaya are all leg spinners.
Fair enough.

Typical Babar

Your best player is Imad Wasim. Not this joker Shadab
According to many, their is no dosti yaari culture because

Rizwan is our best opener
Babar our best batsmen
Shadab our best allrounder
Shaheen our best bowler

Without Imad side-lined through injury Saim should return as he offers useful bowling and a balance to the side.

Starting X1

Saim
Riz
Babar
Fakhar
Usman
Ifti
Shaddy / Azam
Shaheen /Amir
Naseem
Abrar
Rauf

Potentially this match is the clash for first and second place in the group. (y)
No doubt the winner is in the driver's seat for the next round. Even if you lose to India you only need to beat Ireland (and in Pakistan's case) Canada.

Are you saying Shaheen isn't our best bowler.
Best bowler overall? No abrar is. Best pacer? Then not really, as much as I hate Rauf, Rauf is the better bowler in t20, he gets wacked more but he takes wickets at regular intervals.

Shaheen is probs our best in odi though.

Time for Pakistan to take all the revenge, from Do More to Absolutely not!
On a serious note, USA are the home team so Pakistan should be extra prepared team should be

Rizwan
Saim
Babar
Fakhar
Usman
Iftikhar
Shadab
SSA
Amir
Naseem
Abrar
-------------

Well i hope Pakistan will take some lessons from India's massive win today and won't get intimidated by a novice team like USA

No 😂😂. Oh bhai.

Freaking ridiculous that SAG was culled to make way for duds like Shadab, Iftimania and Azam Khan. Dosti-yaari in full flow rather than what's best for the team.

So frustrating to follow a side like Pakistan which is corrupt to the core. We can actually get a decent side out there if we want it.

View attachment 144228
Hey, I've stayed at that hotel. It's a really nice hotel and while I haven't gotten my haircut there I assure you it's likely of the highest quality to properly trim your hair to watch the ball pop right out of your hands for the 5th time in a row.

Pakistan team net practice today. Preparing themselves well for the USA encounter.
ctA1qj0.jpeg

4Cgl6yG.jpeg

5t7V3Df.jpeg

wv61zy0.jpeg

Gm5v8i7.jpeg

Best bowler overall? No abrar is. Best pacer? Then not really, as much as I hate Rauf, Rauf is the better bowler in t20, he gets wacked more but he takes wickets at regular intervals.

Shaheen is probs our best in odi though.

Rauf is underrated but he can't bowl with the new ball pluss he can only take wickets when team attack him.

Rauf is underrated but he can't bowl with the new ball pluss he can only take wickets when team attack him.
I haven't forgiven this mental midget for his breakdown against Kohli. That game should have been won but this clown threw the game away topped of by Nawaz.

Rizwan
Saim
Babar
Usman
Fakhar
Iftikhar
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir
Rauf.

Why Ifthikhar ??? What did he do 🍬 please u so much that u put him in ur list? Didn’t u watch NZ series England Series or Ireland series ? U happy with his performance ?

Need 4 quikies

Rizwan
Babar
Usman
Fakhar
Saim
Iftikhar
Shaheen
Amir
Abbas afridi
Rauf/ Abrar

I haven't forgiven this mental midget for his breakdown against Kohli. That game should have been won but this clown threw the game away topped of by Nawaz.
Kohli has done that against alot of bowlers.

Why Ifthikhar ??? What did he do 🍬 please u so much that u put him in ur list? Didn’t u watch NZ series England Series or Ireland series ? U happy with his performance ?

Then who else would you pick instead off him ?

Is the Dallas pitch acting up as well or just the new York one

Kohli has done that against alot of bowlers.
Nah bruh, that's a lazy thing to say, we should have won that from the position we were in. I mean this is the fabled Pakistan attack right?

I don't want to dig it out cos its a sickener.

First time in my life, i cannot feel the hype over an international ICC tournament. Sad stuff. ICC has overdosed us with these constant worldcups every year, they need to pace them out more. Pakistani team being pathetic doesnt help either.

First time in my life, i cannot feel the hype over an international ICC tournament. Sad stuff. ICC has overdosed us with these constant worldcups every year, they need to pace them out more. Pakistani team being pathetic doesnt help either.
It's hardly their fault. The 21 T20 cup was meant to be held in 2020.

Things will calm down after next year's champions trophy for a few years.

It's hardly their fault. The 21 T20 cup was meant to be held in 2020.

Things will calm down after next year's champions trophy for a few years.
Not really. There's an ICC tournament every year till 2031.

Freaking ridiculous that SAG was culled to make way for duds like Shadab, Iftimania and Azam Khan. Dosti-yaari in full flow rather than what's best for the team.

So frustrating to follow a side like Pakistan which is corrupt to the core. We can actually get a decent side out there if we want it.
Salman >>>>>>> shadab anyday

tbh nobody cares about associates and having 10-12 associates dilutes the Wc

Pakistan should be winning this one. There is no way this team is losing this game and if they did then I am out. No more support for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back