ICC Under-19 World Cup Final | West Indies beat India by 5 wickets

If the captain was gonna bowl out Joseph then he should have set the field to a plan. This is just waste of overs.

Irrespective of the result, WI senior team should take inspiration from these boys

Just looked at dismissals and LOL at Joseph getting a stumped dismissal :D

Just looking back i think we played terrible combination in this U19 WC

We should have played 3 seamers, 1 Leggie and 1 SLA bowler

Ok i guess i'm gonna log in later this almost looks done wd to Windies played really well.

So who will play the Anwar Ali role for India?

Popcorn or whatever the WI opener is called will chase down ~100 in like 5 overs. Is as great of a sloggah as Kieron Pollard.

74, 74, 76, 21*, 59, 35* = 339

Ave 85.. What a great find for India this man is Sarfaraz

90s sachin never played a WC Final LOL

lmao.

Game on if India get to 220+ somehow. Same situation as us vs WI.

Shows that if we had got a dud side like Namibia we would've made it to semis as well, and from there Bangla are our punching bag, so would've made finals too.

Moral victory? Moral victory. :sachin

lmao.

Shows that if we had got a dud side like Namibia we would've made it to semis as well, and from there Bangla are our punching bag, so would've made finals too.

We were definitely better than no. 5. Team management made some terrible decisions

lmao.

If Pak would have made it to final it would have been too easy for us to win. Missed the trick... :))

He is not the highest run getter of the series but I think he has been the best batsman of the tournament.

We got lot of talented boys like Mehidy Hasan, Mohsin, Lawrence, Hetmyer but imo Sarfaraz has made runs in every match in every conditions, in pressure situations, bailed team out, attacked when it needed...

Anyone else have any other argument?

He is not the highest run getter of the series but I think he has been the best batsman of the tournament.

We got lot of talented boys like Mehidy Hasan, Mohsin, Lawrence, Hetmyer but imo Sarfaraz has made runs in every match in every conditions, in pressure situations, bailed team out, attacked when it needed...

Anyone else have any other argument?

He has been better than most I have seen in this tourney

Every time I've seen him bat in this tourney he's always doing a rescue job for his side. Here's hoping he goes well above and beyond the nervous 70s.

ma sha Allah, Sarfraz bhai showing some real fight here.

And he throws it away after yet another 50. So all done now for india. Congrats pak fans! :)

Just hit out and have a crack at the Windies while conditions are still conducive to bowling.

Back