ICC Under-19 World Cup Final | West Indies beat India by 5 wickets

Sehwags nephew may not be as good a batsman as him, but seems like a pretty good spinner.

By the way, the issue is over age in U19 WC, & I never individualize India in that. Non Asian countries (including WI), has a birth certificate process, which required for entry in school, that is not in practice in South Asia, therefore every South Asian team takes advantage of that - it's not only India.

Age fraud has become a universal problem across all sports and cricket has seen a fair share of it in the past few days. The ongoing ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in Bangladesh was mired in controversy when many coaches and players in the Mumbai cricket community alleged that Nepal captain Raju Rijal was overage by a fair distance, before the International Cricket Council (ICC) chose to back the player. There have also been murmurs that a few Indian players in the same event hardly look, or actually are, below 19 years of age.
Murmur?By whom?Name then player.

This article talks about a very broad issue.Not any Indian player specific accusation.

Try.You can do better.

Windies need to just do what they are doing now take singles more than enough.

By the way, the issue is over age in U19 WC, & I never individualize India in that. Non Asian countries (including WI), has a birth certificate process, which required for entry in school, that is not in practice in South Asia, therefore every South Asian team takes advantage of that - it's not only India.

Its a bit different in India. About 230 players were banned in 2012 when the TW3 bone test was first introduced by BCCI in U-16. Some parents had even gone court but it ruled in BCCI's favour. So, if theres someone who did not play U-16 cricket after 2012, they may have escaped the net.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...st-policy-for-selection-of-cricketers-2146654

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...layers-fail-age-test/articleshow/17068535.cms

Ok thanks for the info. Hint of grass and SC flat track bullies don't know what to do.

You just jinxed the WI, Pakistanis like you just need keep quiet and don't get too excited when India do bad, wait till the game is over and then carry ON...

Even Raina getting into it

Suresh Raina ✔ @ImRaina
Game is on ��well bowled Dagar we can win from here now #ICCU19CWC

India is ahead ATM, Windies kid need 20-30 runs atleas from this partnership to feel safe

Lomror insn't looping much.For Daggar to do well he needs someone like Washington on the other side.

Its a bit different in India. About 230 players were banned in 2012 when the TW3 bone test was first introduced by BCCI in U-16. Some parents had even gone court but it ruled in BCCI's favour. So, if theres someone who did not play U-16 cricket after 2012, they may have escaped the net.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...st-policy-for-selection-of-cricketers-2146654

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...layers-fail-age-test/articleshow/17068535.cms

Definitely things are improving. PAK won 2004 Cup at the same venue & Khalid Latif was 18 then ...... This year, one of the main reason that PAK team looks a bit unknown, because PCB has left some deserving players with suspicious age. If you notice the BD team, most of the players are "officially" 17 or even 16 & I am sure hardly any of them 'll play in next WC.

But, still, South Asian teams select many over age players, which can't be done in UK, AUS or NZ, SAF, even WI.

Need of the hour is for one of Lomror or Dagar to bowl Jaddu like quick arm ball to one of these batters (preferably against Paul)

WI CHOKED

They should have played aggressively like they did against Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Any one watching the ENG-SAF match? I think there are 1 or 2 instances team coming from 0-2 to win 3-2; one was SAF against PAK in 2006. Recently, PAK A side did that against English Lions.

Poor captaincy by kishan, should have brought in Avesh instead of persisting with lomror

Lomror is useless here get in the pacers already!

First bowl out Washington

Then keep Dagar going from one end and Avesh, Khaleel and Batham from other end

I agree Lomror looks harmless, but you never know with WI against spin

Poor captaincy by kishan, should have brought in Avesh instead of persisting with lomror

But, if Avesh don't get a break through, IND 'll a bowler short. I think, what they are trying is to squeeze with spinners, so that once the pacer comes back, WI batsmen are forced to go after. And it's working actually - spinners got 2/3 soft dismissals from pressure. Avesh is back - lets see.

Back