ICC Under-19 World Cup Final | West Indies beat India by 5 wickets

Both Indian seamers in action today, does not seems to be fans of full length deliveries directed at stumps. Loads of good length or short pitch stuff from them.

Pant saying takat laga do ,khud to do drop karke baki logo ko takat lagane ko bol!

Just a matter of time now, unless someone gets a hat-trick or something.
He will have to get them lbw or bowled because pant has decided not to catch anything today.

Short stuff or good length wide of off stump been the story of Indian seamers, today.

WI need just 18 more to win their maiden U19WC title.

Good win by the WI, hopefully this will be the beginning of their resurrection.

Has no correlation to Senior cricket tbh.

Let for example, SA are 12th and WI are 1st here but in senior level its different really

Still I feel India are not out of it, thats how well they have fought. Might have won if Pant didnt have ahole in his gloves

less than 10 runs required now for pakistan to win another u19 WC
cmon boyzzzzzz bring it home

imagine the celebrations in pak if we win this

Let for example, SA are 12th and WI are 1st here but in senior level its different really

TBH there is some correlation, WI are in this position despite noone giving them a chance. There is some awesome talent in Alzarri and Holder. If they can get good mentors which are plenty in WI, and WICB provides them a decent structure they can become good international players.

There is some serious talent in WI team . SA does have a problem with not much talent coming through .

six to get
50 up for carty imran khan

Pakistan_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Pakistan zindabad!! bring it home boyz

3 off last over. Funnier things have happened.

India still have an out side chance

pant will easily become the world's most hated cricketer after he debuts for india

Well played Windies some very good display of cricket this tournament,just a few days ago everyone saying they want Pak to be beat them ,Bangla to beat them to avenge Zim.How things change :p

Congrats to supporter of every other country.

Indian lads need to improve their fielding and catching.

Told ya guys, told ya before weeks that WI v India would be finalist.

Excellent game champs, you deserved it. Well done,

And well played India also. It's not the end of the world boys.

Well what do you know your prayers actually worked. Congrats to all PPers on this joyous occasion :amla

Beginning of another golden era of Pakistan cricket :)

Cricket is really a funny game! Who have thought this WI side could beat India, BD Pak and ultimately win thih WC! Congrats WI.

Cricket is really a funny game! Who have thought this WI side could beat India, BD Pak and ultimately win thih WC! Congrats WI.

The moment I saw Joseph and Holder bowling, I straight away thought that they can win the WC if their batting works.

So windies beat all the top subcontinent teams (India, pak ,bangla) in the subcontinent so very deserving champs

Celebrating India's loss is fine but don't make fun of Avesh Bhai crying. In fact , you should pray for the future successes of Avesh,Sarfraz,Khaleel,Zeeshan and Armaan. Such good human beings :amla

The moment I saw Joseph and Holder bowling, I straight away thought that they can win the WC if their batting works.

Of course they really are good players and all the effort the players put, they deserve to win this WC. But still I think this Indian side was ahead of WI in terms of quality. (And also BD was the second best team)

But end of the day what matters is It is WI who won the 2016 U19 WC.

Back