ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan (286 all out) easily beat Netherlands (205 all out) by 81 runs in Hyderabad

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Whilst the total is not humongous, Pakistan bowling is expected to defend this.

The only issue is that we have seen scores like 300+ being put on the scoreboard with ease so an uncomfortable ride coming up for Pakistan fans.

F7wXBK2aMAABFlM

==

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

May well be enough thought I’d give team benefit of doubt but theyr beyond help. Send them home rather have bcci/host broadcaster take a hit. It’s not as if theyr going to invite Pak anytime soon.

Pakistan pacers needto take wickets in first 10 overs or its bust.

Pakistan may well win this easily, but those that think its an absolute certainty that we will overcome the dutch quickly haven't been watching much cricket recently.

Netherlands are a decent outfit and cant be taken lightly. They have shown this with the ball, lets hope they dont do it with the bat.

I think we Nedd to open with one pacer and one spinner

Pace is a Hugh advantage to batsmen in these conditions unless your swinging hard

Line length is key for pacers
Really important to bowl in the right areas

Good batting by Pakistan. Time to defend the total and gain a bit of momentum in the opener

287 is a huge total in an actual world cup even for good teams let alone an associate side

More than the pacers I think the spinners might trouble the dutch. Important for Shadab and Nawaz to show up

Shadab's body language looks very different whenever he performs with the bat.

No matter how much the conditions wase, this is an associate level side with very less experience. Pakistan still should be able to defend the score . Can't ask the Batsmen to score 400 against Dutch to keep it comfortable

Boys ki Indian opener dekh kay pack hogayi

There's absolutely nothing in this pitch our batsmen are just pathetic

I don't think Shaheen is fully fit .he is not bowling like he known for Jaffa after Jaffa

shaheen is swinging ball beautifully. hope he will get wicket sooner

Why pak players are huffing and puffing while chasing the ball in a small stadium

Sometimes Shaheen looks like the burden of the entire team is on him, he needs to calm down and just bowl his lines, not try too hard.

I wonder when pakistan will start panicking this is a road and it will get better for batting now

This is looking very bad for Pakistan. The pitch is a belter, and these Dutch boys have batting depth and belief. I genuinely believe NL will win here.

Brainless batting followed up by brainless bowling. As usual, Pakistan lines/length are off.

If pakistan lose against Netherlands then they will go on to beat India and even enter the knockouts because Pakistan plays there best when their backs are against the wall. We all know what happened in CT 2017 and last year's t20 WC.

Back