ICC WT20| Group 2| Pakistan vs Australia| Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tight over from X men. Jamshed departs after making a very well made 55 off 46 balls.

razzaq should come now.

Ok we have the platform set for Akmals and razzak, let's see this through to 160+

come on guys back your team :) they are playing against the most in form team of the tournament and I seriously dont think they are COWARDS.

The pressure is on Australia look at hogg bolwing wide negative deliveries. :) Its the same pakistan that has put them under this pressure :)

When we support our team in their wins, we should also support them and back them up when they lose :)

This isnt playstation that every one can hit sixes virtually every ball :) or win every match which comes their way

Lol

We are suppirting from beginng

Lala time...start the music

it was an okaish inning for T20 standard seriously it was just Okaish.

ok, see out this over and then start taking more risks...we must reach 160 at least

Last 5 over Pakistan needs to put at least 80 runs. Nothing less than that.

Great, Jamshed is out. Razzaq or Umer should walk in.

Lol

We are suppirting from beginng

Lala time...start the music

Bro I know you are supporting your team, I am talking about guys who just after a few deliveries call the players cowards and losers :) I think we havent even got patience for T20 we should start playing T10 hehehe :)

10 a per over should get us there... if our hitting really comes of might get to 170

Bro I know you are supporting your team, I am talking about guys who just after a few deliveries call the players cowards and losers :) I think we havent even got patience for T20 we should start playing T10 hehehe :)

Ignore the trolls and move on

Jamshed had some mental problem...three full tosses missed ....looked out of his senses..And running was terrible from him

Ah bad luck for kamran

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

we cant afford to rebuild now and we cant afford more quick wickets... try get 5 off this starc over with losing anymore wickets

Pathetic approach make a 50 and get out.

not_sure_if_srs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back