ICC WT20| Group 2| Pakistan vs Australia| Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz will eat 140 for breakfast.

160 will be tight.

Jamshed is awesome.they made a huge mistake dropping him

I haven't seen this lad until today. Based on what I'm seeing of his batting, IMHO Nasir Jamshed is a gun. Remains to be seen if he can make a consistent run of it, of course.

How much time does this Kamran needs. Bullsh*t come on Kamran press the pedal.

Nasir playing an innings that would make imran nazir pround

stop jinxing

Some of u guys need to get out of this idiotic jinxing mentality. I was genuinely impressed with his shots hence mentioned it specifically. Go and read any of my posts here in PP and find out whether I am jinxer or appreciator of good players.

Meanwhile, Jamashed is continuing his good work.

wasim is the worst commentator ever. after every delivery he has to call out the score, number of balls, number of fielders, and who were scratching their balls. oh come on

Razzak or umar akmal to come in next.... Or throw in afridi, atleast he wont waste too many

Some of u guys need to get out of this idiotic jinxing mentality. I was genuinely impressed with his shots hence mentioned it specifically. Go and read any of my posts here in PP and find out whether I am jinxer or appreciator of good players.

Meanwhile, Jamashed is continuing his good work.

Continue your posting...people dont understand jinx antijinx are all just myths..wont work :facepalm:

Looks like they are not going to reach 140 in 15 overs. They need to hit 2 boundires in a over & there should be no dot balls.

Jinxing is done by posters like juscrazy during Indian matches...know the difference

Thanks we didn't loose any wicket in last few overs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Kamran akmal needs play his shots now ..not many overs remaining ... pakistan need 170 to make it a close case

Jamshed batting well but takes too many risks.... may struggle in test matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back