Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

Pakistan needs more like Saud Shakeel in home conditions. Shows good temperament. I know it is a flat road. But you still need certain amount of disicipline to bat long. Also he moves the feet better than others.
He is a good player in home conditions, he plays spin very well but he struggles heavily against pacers especially ones with height and bounce. The South Africa series will be a huge test for him, I think he will struggle very badly over there.

are you a subscriber to the club that thinks PAK is overflowing with cricketing talent ?
Lol no, I have been following domestic and under 19 cricket and I know there's not much talent however they need to start getting proactive and change there approach, Cricket is evolving yet we are stuck in the past.

Lol, just make a comment earlier saying he'll be out as well.

Like I said, Rubbish after SNGPL joining.

This might be a world record. 500 and 800 scored yet test was only 4 days long

First step is getting a full time chairman to focus 100% on Pakistan Cricket. Naqvi Saab is busy in kpk addressing the PTM issue. This is no way to run cricket

I wonder what Jason Gillespie must be feeling to be in the same room with this Pakistani loser team? How can he lift these guys up?

Gillespie is an advocate of continuity and showing confidence in a group of 15-20 players but he will be feeling the heat from ex players, media, fans to opt for wholesale changes.

No team has lost a match after scoring 550+ in first innings by an innings ? Right ?
@Nikhil_cric @RyanRyan10 @Devadwal.. Moujan hi Moujan.. just 3 more wickets to go.
No i think 3 times team has lost the test after scoring 550+ in 1st innings.

ATG Australia (2004) lost a test against india after scoring exact 556 in first inning against India in australia .

My bad you're asking for innings defeat?? Im not sure about that.

What kind of clown Is salman.he is a batsman and he has to defend till the end.he is not a tailender to swing with out any worry

Pakistan were actually leading by 60+ runs at the start of day lol.

How on earth are they staring at an innings defeat in the matter of two sessions? :ROFLMAO:

You can troll Babar as much you want. I am not fan but it's a fact that Pak cricket team plays well when he is scoring runs. You can say Babar is not a match winner with champion mindset like Kohli but Saim Ayub etc would score more runs if Babar stats scoring again.

Back