Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

There is one solution to all of Pakistan cricket’s woes as we know it, one man to save us all:

View attachment 146711

He’s the hero Pakistan deserves, and the one it needs right now. But don’t bother hunting him. Because he is the whisperer in darkness.

Ever since YK and Misbah retired, Pakistani batting regressed. They were the glues in Test format.

There is one solution to all of Pakistan cricket’s woes as we know it, one man to save us all:

View attachment 146711

He’s the hero Pakistan deserves, and the one it needs right now. But don’t bother hunting him. Because he is the whisperer in darkness.
Misbah all format coach and Rizwan all format captain.

No other option for Pakistan cricket team now .

I can feel the pain of some person after seeing how Pakistan cricket is falling like deck of cards.

Proper humiliation. :ssmith
i still feel head is overrated. jaissu at 22 already is better. if jaissu played for pakistan they would beat england.

Rizwan played a maiden over which entire England team didn't.

He is very special ,take that . This is test cricket so respect the formats

How's stat?!
published at 11:55 British Summer Time
11:55 BST

Andy Zaltzman
Statistician on Test Match Special

For the first time since the 1911-12 Ashes series, England have had two bowlers take a wicket with their first ball in the same innings.

I'll say it again..Pakistan have not yet recovered from the hammering India gave them in Colombo last year. That mauling shattered all the self belief they had and burst all the delusional bubbles they and their fans were living in for some time.

Even Babar is yet to recover from that booming stump cleaning inswinger from Pandu that day.

It's all been downhill into the drainage since that day

Pakistan have not recovered from the hammering India gave them in Colombo last year. That mauling shattered all the self belief they had and burst all the delusional bubbles they and their fans were living in for some time.

Even Babar is yet to recover from that booming stump cleaning inswinger from Pandu that day.
It's hilarious to me that Indians have convinced themselves off this story.

Tata bye bye Legwan. You and your tribe must be so happy with what you have done to Pakistan cricket

Roars like a lion vs Banglandesh, runs like a rat vs England.

Anyway, I wonder what Mr. Gillespie is thinking / feeling in all of this.

I bet he has aged like Wayne Rooney over the course of these 4 Tests or so in Pakistan :yk
Poor Dizzy. He was forced to make all kinds of excuses last night for PCT performance.

I see an early exit with Misbah part of a committee reviewing his performance and the same committee recommending Misbah as head coach.

ahhh man. out. this is ridiculous. where is the fight. hamzah sheeraz is out there knocking everyone dead and making pakistan proud. then you have these losers.

They refuse to change the team and then get surprised when this happens.

Proper humiliation and well deserved too.

YK was special and Misbah was one of the best Test tailender type batsman I’ve ever seen

Misbah was good in Test. Scored the fastest Test century at that time (broken by McCullum later on).

Under Misbah, Pakistan were also #1 in Test for a brief period.

Again, just referring to Test. Not LOI.

Instead of that UAE player Pak could have imported some of the Pak origin spinners from England or even Sikander Raza. 2 good spinners will give a different look to this Pakistan side

Only solution make him all format captain ASAP & move cricket to UAE

Pakistan were undefeated in UAE for many years. I think only SL and NZ beat them in UAE.

UAE was like a fortress for Pakistan.

Anyway, playing in Pakistan is better. Home crowds deserve it.

Back