Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

Then why are you even angry? For calling you out on bringing Head in Yashasvi vs Saim thread?
I will have this discussion with you some other time.

what's it to you anyway? You dont know me? So why do you even care if someone you don't know isn't willing to speak to you atm?

If you want to lose badly just loose with a U19 team atleast they have a chance to actually develop in to something good by continuously playing against high quality players

Root playing it late, and Babar's backfoot is not in a good position

C7utB0d.jpg

No wonder the PCB is giving us flat pitches. At least we are getting to see a 5 day game on this pitch. Supportive pitches mean the game will be over in 3 days.

Australian fans . :dw
My problem with Indian fans is their score tally and their behaviour so I am rude with all of you and don't respect a single one of you clowns.

I hate pak cricket and enjoy watching them suffer, but not at the expense of Indian frauds getting personal.

You were called out yesterday and I thought you'd have learned your lesson.

My problem with Indian fans is their score tally and their behaviour so I am rude with all of you and don't respect a single one of you clowns.

I hate pak cricket and enjoy watching them suffer, but not at the expense of Indian frauds getting personal.

I feel the same way about many Indian posters. Very arrogant.

Newfound successess got to their heads I guess.

So you're only Australian fans lol?

You're not even genuine australian fans but wannabe .

Im not even Quote you but you did on my every post still ik ignoring you .

holy crap;
what the hell happened ?
this is just sad

this reminds me of india's 8 0 drubbing over 2 series and then the loss to england at home albeit atleast that was a competitive series.

dark times for pakistan fans. need to really regroup next year or so

The Pakistani team is in desperate need of freshness and a break from struggling non performers. Get some domestic top performers in the playing eleven, I guarantee you they will not do worse then the present lot, they will be less scarred and more hungry to perform

100% get domestic performers over these overpaid lot. primadonna bs needs to stop. want to see competitive games.

I feel the same way about many Indian posters. Very arrogant.

Newfound successess got to their heads I guess.
I'm aware, this is why i started hating them all and these over dramatic barbies are acting like I made a heel turn.

Their not fun to talk to. I love bashing pakistan into oblivion yet these morons make it insufferable.

They'll make the November odi series against aus which I'm.looking forward to unbearable for me cause some of these losers will Shove their you know what into me for attention.

Poor England.

They could have easily smashed 1000 today and etched Bazball forever in the annals of cricket history. But they committed the grave mistake of overestimating this Pakistani side and declared in haste.

Poor Brook could have crossed Lara too. :(

So you're only Australian fans lol?

You're not even genuine australian fans but wannabe .

Im not even Quote you but you did on my every post still ik ignoring you .
If you wish to ignore, then ignore. I better not see you indirectly quoting or quoting me again.

Annoying Kabotar.

this reminds me of the time poms got pummelled by india when nair scored that triple 100.
700 plus something we scored after root and co posted 400 plus.
destroyed them easily. that was true bazz ball. they just copied us. cheats as usual. taking credit for something they never invented.

Carse has heat. But Potts is a bit more consistent. I see where England is coming from. Adding Potts would make this attack even more one-dimensional. Besides Carse is a better batsman.

Pitch is flat.

They have to take it session by session. Need to survive 3.5 sessions.

There’s not much batting left.

This pair would need to still be together at luncheon tomorrow for Pakistan to have a chance.

Answer the question and stop coming to me nonstop with Chawal comments like any Indian Hooligan.

I repeat, Whats it to you if I do not wish to speak to you?

Go off and play with yourself in the abyss and atop pinging me like an ape 24/7. Either answer my questions in a respctable manner or Buzz off. World doesn't need your Chawali harqaat 24/7.
if you don't wish to speak then why did you tag me now? You could have Ignored 😷

Back