ICC WT20| Group 2| Pakistan vs Australia| Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id Like too See the Faces of the pak players when warner and watson mash the pak bowlers and coast home.

Hafeez aka Misbah instructions of defensive play spoiling the party

Looks like Pakistan has not recovered from the shock defeat against ibdia. 40/2 after 8 overs is cautious start.

Bois be ready for grand mother of all thrashing to start now...bois are settled at crease

Pakistan look like they will get 120 ? poor start should start fast then ease off after power plays over then comeback at end with runs.

if they can manage 6 to 7 runs per over without getting boundarie i wouldn't mind

not even looking for boundaries. This is infuriating to watch. Not even trying to up the net rr

who is sitting with Ramiz dont know about Pakistan at all "you cant lose 10 wickets now" really ?????

looks like cuptann bottled it again? perhaps not? Oh well as of now we look like we're going out..

This is so tame.

They look devoid of confidence & courage.

even if they fire at the end what are they gona get 130-140 thats ridiculous watson and warner will chase it 15 overs.

Everything gone wrong here, once again Hafeez & Imran failed to deliver & that to in a very important match.

Right now things are not looking to good for Pakistan they are only dealing with singles & double boundaries have completely dried off here. Totally bullsh*t they are still not in confidence.

Only one thing can save Pakistan a big score but so far it is highly unlikely they are going to get one.

Thank GOD a boudry hit by Akmal as we speak.

They want to humiliate Pakistan cricket ?

They want Hafeez sacked ?

They want to end their careers ?

This cowardice is inexplicable and intolerable

Jamshed is actually trying to consolidate the innings here. I really don't know if it is actually required in 20-20.

Pakistan will not finish with strong total here if one of these two don't start accelerating now. Average total batting first on this ground is 152. Anything less here by Pakistan and it will be a losing cause given only ajmal looks like getting wickets.

jamshed is pissing me off he just wants to get the runs to stay in form doesnt matter if the come slow or fast facepalm:

It's amazing that a guy like Jamshed who boasts that he does not fear anyone is batting like a kitten...

jamshed is showing what a coward he is....yes i remember this is the same guy that was jailed for cheating in exams...obviously shows that he cannot handle pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back