ICC WT20 | Warm-Up 11 | India V Pakistan | Colombo, 17-Sep-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows how pathetic indian bowling is ... ireland would have
defended it

Congrats on the win Pakistani fans. It was an excellent batting performance by the wicketkeeper and Malik. Pakistan proves it can chase and now has no weakness coming into tournament

Just a warm up and don't forget we had a batting collapse with Afridi proving himself as possibly the biggest wasted talent Pakistan has produced. Umar Akmal was unlucky but Nazir got out to a stupid shot too.

Our bowling needs to improve. Sami needs to pull his socks up and so do Afridi and Gul. Afridi is much better than that and so is Gul. Sami is limited but he can perform at a level that keeps his place in the team. I guess the only saving grace for the bowlers today was that it was a complete batting pitch. The bowlers need to mix up the pace though constantly.

"It was a good game," says MS Dhoni. "We gave a few too may runs with the new ball, but apart from that it was a good game for all of us. It's a difficult choice [whether to pick an extra bowler]. I have part-timers who can be used, and we are a side that is comfortable playing seven batsmen."

I guess you gave away the game in last 8 overs. So can't blame the ball being new my friend wake up you need another bowler.

Congratulations and Well done guys...Kamran and Malik you guys made my day :)

Austraila Couldn't chase 172 , Bangladesh Couldn't chase 164 , New Zealand Couldn't chase 186 , Pakistan Chase 185 with 5 ball to spare. its all friendly isn't it ;)

word of caution, we play on a different ground with a spicy pitch..this stadium is where india will play..nice and flat for their batsmen!!

I dont know what he rest of them feel ,but I felt like any other India Pakistan match which we lost and I feel sad and disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back