Inability of Aussies to occupy the crease could work in Pakistan's favour!

Rinnegan Sasuke

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Could we adopt our UAE strategy ? Aim to score big and wait for the opposition to capitulate to disciplined, tight bowling. The aussies haven't shown their interest in occupying the crease and saving the match, they did this in the UAE as well. Whether it's inability or need for heroics, it could bode well for us.

Thoughts ?

I believe that the attritional cricket that Pakistan has been playing lately is tailor made for Aussie conditions.

Consider Aus form, Pak should be favs.

YK and Azhar Ali are the key batsmen. If either of them have a brilliant series, Pak will have a great chance at pulling of some wins.

Aus seem to be shattered by the whipping they got from Lankan spinners. Now they are struggling against pace on their own flat beds.

I expect Pakistan to win the series.

2-1 Pakistan. Yk and Misbah to score 400+ each and end some Australia careers.

if we get Warner early. I feel we could run through them. There will be certain times in the series where one of our quicks will run through their top order but its upto us to capitalise on that. Aussies have an X Factor in Warner which we lack in the batting department.

with australia s current form pak series might well be a close one and with cricket you never know

YK and Azhar Ali are the key batsmen. If either of them have a brilliant series, Pak will have a great chance at pulling of some wins.

Aus seem to be shattered by the whipping they got from Lankan spinners. Now they are struggling against pace on their own flat beds.

Not happening

Desi sides can't win against Aus no matter how strong they are or how weak Aussies are

That's been the case for 50 years so why would it change now :))

Our strategy will be the same as it was in England and as it is in the UAE. The question is will we be able to pull it off. We have always known how to win matches but we have never been able to pull it off. Our batting always performs terribly in Australia.

Our strategy will be the same as it was in England and as it is in the UAE. The question is will we be able to pull it off. We have always known how to win matches but we have never been able to pull it off. Our batting always performs terribly in Australia.

Though our batting was quite inept even by our standards last time.

Australia has lost 3 home series since 1993. No team should be considered favorites when touring there.

Australia will occupy the crease enough to take us to the cleaner's. I see us struggling to bat for two sessions if we continue with Sarfaraz at six. Hard to see anything other the Aussies winning all Test's. Let's stop fooling ourselves.

Lol bhai jaan 8th ranked West Indies just beat us in our own "home".

No hope with the Aussie tour, full blown whooping coming up.

You have to play to win against Aussies , if you look to tire them out , you are bound to loose.

In Australia you have to meet fire with fire , Pakistan has to lift there game there.

Not happening

Desi sides can't win against Aus no matter how strong they are or how weak Aussies are

That's been the case for 50 years so why would it change now :))

Forget winning, Pakistan hasn't managed to draw a test there in last 20 years.

Our fast bowling is extremely over-rated. I doubt Pakistan's bowling has the capability to take twenty wickets.

fist things first, lets draw a match or at least compete and give them a hell of a fight. I'm hoping we compete. Otherwise it will be a long long tour.

Back